<4>

Grayson Dolan
@graysondolan

G:Yo;)

C:Hey Gray

G:what's up buttercup?

C:just life i guess :|

G:you ok?

C:perfect

G:wanna talk about it?

C:no

G:it would make you feel better

C:not something I want to talk about over Twitter messaging

G:***-***-****

||||||||

💜Grayson😋

C: Grayson?

G:Hey Cass.

C:Gray I'm being bullied. And my mom won't do anything about it.

Incoming FaceTime from
💜Grayson😋

Connecting

"Hello beautiful." Grayson said as it connected. I felt myself blush and looked down.

"Don't hide your pretty face."

"Stop it Grayson." I said quietly.

"Stop what? I'm telling the truth. You're beautiful Cassia."

"You don't even know me Grayson." I said.

"That's true. But I want to."

I opened my mouth to say something else but someone on his side began talking.

"Hey Gray, mom said hi." Ethan said. I kept quiet. I didn't want to interrupt them.

"I'll call her later. Come meet my girlfriend."

"Stop calling her that Grayson. You're probably freaking her out. You guys don't even know each other!" Ethan laughed as he jumped on the bed. His face came in few and I smiled at him.

"Hi Cassia. Heard lots about you. Hope I get to meet you soon." He said.

"Hi Ethan.Maybe we will." I said simply. He smiled and waved, leaving the room.

"Anyway, so what happened Cass? Who upset you?"

"Just this girl that live next door. She won't leave me alone Gray.." I whispered.

"What happened Cassia? Tell me."

"She shoved me today and.. and did this." I pushed my hair behind my ear and he gasped at my swollen cheek bone.

"Oh my god Cass. Hey can I get E in here?" Grayson asked. I hesitantly nodded and he yelled for his brother.

"Yeah?" Ethan asked as he walked in the room.

"Cassia was shoved today, Ethan. I think you should look at the injury." Grayson said. I pushed my hair back once again and turned my face so he could inspect my eye and cheek bone.

"Are you sure you weren't punched or kicked or anything, Cassia? That's kind of what it looks like." He said. I hung my head and nodded, the incident replaying in my head.

"She punched you?" Grayson asked.

"Her brother did." I corrected. I heard him sigh and looked to see him pulling his hair in frustration.

"I'll text you later okay? I have something to take care of. See you later, beautiful."

FaceTime with 💜Grayson😋 ended