Bump in the road

Sorry I havnt updated in a while :)

Chapter 6: ( Kristens pov) The past few months I have been putting on weight and my periods late and its never been late in my life, So am heading over to Ash's for advice . " Ash!" I called as I walked into her house " Here in Kris!" she called from the kitchen I walked to the kitchen and took a seat " I need your help" I told her " whats wrong ?" she asked worried " well my periods late, I have been gaining weight and am throwing up also my boobs have gotten bigger what do you think is going on with me ?" I asked her, shelooked at me and looked down again " Em... Kris it sounds like you are pregnant" she looked down at her breakfast " What! no I cant I-I cant " I shouted Ash grabbed my hand to try and calm me down " I didn't say you were but there only one way to find out by getting a pregancy test" she said smilling I just nodded worried.

We went to the chemist and got the test then went bck to Ash;s house. I peed on ten sticks just o be positive and we waited, " It;s time" Ash shouted she handed me the sticks but I couldnt look " no no you have to look!" I handed her the stick and she took them off me ans looked, I saw her eyes light up " oh no" I thought " congrats Kris!" She shouted I froze on the spot " Kris! Kri!" Ash shouted " I-I-I-I cant be pregnant" I cried " well you are " She said handing me the test " Robs going to leave me" I said crying while walking back and forth in Ash's bedroom " Kris, Kris listen to me rob will love this an new addition to the family" Ash said putting her hands on y sholder stopping me walking and setting me over to her bed we were ther for more then 10 mins and Ash was trying to sooth me but it wasnt working.

Later that day I was at my house trying to think of a way to tell rob I was pregnant before he came home but all I could think was that Rob was going to leave me, and if he didnt would we be able to handle a child and work and the media. After a while of thinking I tarted to fell light headed so I went to lay on the sofa and the the door opened " Kris!" Kristen love!" Rob called from the kichen " In here" I called but my voice sounded weak and panicked and I knew he would notice something was wrong. Rob walked into the living room " Kris are you okay?" he asked worried " am-am fine" I said Rob came and took a seat beside me " I have to tell you somthing " I said almost crying " you can tellme anything love " Rob said " am pregnant" I said looking at my hands Rob was silent for 5 mins and I when I looked at his face it was froze in shock.

" Rob honey" I said shaking his sholder lightly at that moment he removed my hands and started shouting which I accepted " how- how could this happen!" Rob shouted and then the door bell rang and it was Ash she prob could hear the shouting. She came in and Rob went upstairs " whats going on?" Ash asked "  I-I told you he didnt want a baby well not now anyway" I sobbed " Ah Kris am sorry but what are you going to do?" she asked " I dont know but I cant get rid of the baby I just cant" I sais still sobbing " I know you cant" Ash said comforting me " here I have an idea why dont you come and saty with me for the night" she asked " yea thats the best idea for  now "  said still sobbing,I left a note on te=he table telling Rob I was going to Ash;s for the night.

( Robs pov) : I cant belive Kristens pregnant we were always safe.

" I behaved so badly" I thought but I was in shock, how was this goinf to effect us, how were we going to handle a baby and work? but I couldnt think of that I had to sort out what I was going to do but I knew I couldnt leave Kris but would it be better for her less media of would it be worse? I sat on the bed for an hour thinking of what I was going to do when i realised that I hadnt heard Kris move down stairs yet.

I went dow stairs and I couldnt find Kristen anywhere I went into the kitchen and saw her note and I knew she was right, I needed time to sort myself out and figure out what I was going to do,

The rest of the night I watched movies and thought about what I was going to do but after hours of thinking I still had no answers.

Thanks to all you who read this :)

Hayleyx