Three Nuns

Once there were three nuns in training who had to do and confess a bad deed. It was only through such a confession that they could become a full fledged nun. So the three nuns approached the Pastor. The first nun said, 

 "forgive me for I have stolen," to which the Pastor replied, "it's alright my child, drink the holy water and your sin will be forgiven." Which she does and leaves. 

The second nun said to the pastor, "forgive me for I have killed," to which the Pastor replied, "it's alright my child, drink the holy water and your sin will be forgiven." Which she does and leaves. 

At last the third nun's turn. The Pastor looks at her and says, "come my child, tell me what it is that you did wrong," to which she replies, "I peed in the holy water." 

(A/N: Wee!!! It's been 2 years since my last update!! Time went by so quickly!! A  million thanks to all the readers that read this to this day!! I keep getting notifications and it makes me the happiest person ever!! 

Also, dedication goes to Iloveyou727 for being really supportive and letting me know that they'd continue reading when I update! Thank you for your loyalty :)

P.s No offense is intended. I don't control what jokes that exist are about, I just choose to share all types with you guys in the hopes that it makes you laugh.)