Custer's Last Thoughts

(A/N: Ok as you guys know I don't ever do this but you guys should totally go follow @Neighborhoodkid96!!! This guy is awesome and uber sweet!!! He's one of those people that you can easily converse with and not have to worry about being judged or lashed out at. By the way ladies, he's single ;P )  

An eccentric billionaire wanted a mural painted on his library wall, so he called an artist.

Describing what he wanted, the billionaire said, "I am a history buff, and I would like your interpretation of the last thing that went through Custer's mind before he died. I am going out of town on business for a week, and when I return, I expect to see it completed."

Upon his return, the billionaire went to the library to examine the finished work. To his surprise, he found a painting of a cow with a halo. Surrounding this were hundreds of Indians in various sexual positions.

Furious, he called the artist in. "What the hell is this?" screamed the billionaire.

"Why, that's exactly what you asked for," said the artist smugly.

"No! I didn't ask for a mural of pornographic filth. I asked for an interpretation of Custer's last thoughts!"

"And there you have it," said the artist. "I call it, 'Holy cow, look at all those f*cking Indians.'"

(A/N: Hahaha xD so guys what do you think? :D more? o.O

p.s thanks for voting and commenting I read all the comments and I must say I really enjoy reading what you guys have to say! :D

p.p.s oh and extra thanks to those of you who try to explain the jokes to me!! :D )