Dirty Teacher.

Rayan

   September 4th. First day of eleventh grade, whoopdy fucking-doo. I know you're thinking "oh he's another kid who hates school". Honestly I have valid reasons why. Firstly we have to wake up at the ass crack of dawn. Secondly, I don't like people all in my damn face early in the morning. Lastly I fucking hate school. But I'm not the type to complain about it all day long. As I walked in Mercy High, the hallways were crowded with students and some administrators. Some girls acknowledged me as I walked by. I just waved and continued to go find my locker. Once I found it, I took out the combination sheet and put it in perfectly. I threw some unnecessary books in there then closed the locker. From afar I saw Corahn and Daniel, my bestfriend heading towards me. I've known them both since second grade. Together, we're called troublemakers but whatever. I dapped them up and leaned against the lockers.

"Aye who y'all got first period?" Daniel asked looking down at his schedule. I looked at mine as well then scrunched up my face.

"Somebody named Pullins." I said confused.

"I got Reed" Corahn answered before glancing at my schedule.

"I got Pullins too. It's probably some old white nigga." Daniel sucked his teeth in frustration.

I squinted my eyes at him. "If he white, how can he be a nigga?"

"It's a figure of speech!"

"A figure of ignorance." I corrected causing Corahn to bust out in hysterical laughter.

"What does he teach?"

"Looks like English..."

Suddenly the bell rung loudly. I sighed and began walking down the hall, with Daniel trailing behind. I found room 203 after walking for ten damn minutes. As I stepped inside, the classroom was filled with about five other kids. I shrugged it off the found a desk in third row. Daniel sat down behind me, and prepared to fall asleep. The door opened slowly, causing everyone to snap there heads over. A caramel lady walked inside holding a bag and some books. She smiled warmly before setting her things down on the chestnut colored desk.

"Good morning guys, I'm Ms.Pullins and I'm the new English teacher here. Welcome back." The lady said taking a seat on the desk. She looked very young but she had to be in her twenties.

A girl raised her hand before sitting up. "How old are you?"

Ms.Pullins laughed some, "Well I'm old enough to teach you all. But anyways lets get to the attendance-"

"Ain't nobody even here!" Some guy yelled.

"Because this is the English AP honors class. There's only a selective group of kids in here" Ms.Pullins informed while looking down at the roll.

If this is a honors class, why the hell is Daniel in here? He never does any work and he's always joking around. I shook my head in disbelief before leaning back in my chair.

"Isaiah Kale?"

"Here!"

"Rayan Lopez?"

"Here" I answered looking up at her. She smiled at me and continued calling the rest of the names.

     Once the attendance was finished, she assigned us our first assignment. It was an two paragraph essay about our expectations of this school year. Alot of the others were annoyed already and decided to protest against Ms.Pullins.

"It's the first day of school!" Ciara scoffed giving her a death glare.

"This is not tenth grade dear. In my class, there will be no slacking at all. Either you do the work and get a word or fail. Your choice."

The class grew quiet and began working. I was finish in about ten minutes and decided to go turn in my paper. I got up, walking over to her desk. She looked up at me with a warm smile and placed on a pair of reading glasses.

"Are you finished?"

"Yeah." I handed her my paper and began walking away.

"Stay." She said softly.

"Alright."

Ms.Pullins began reading over my paper with an impressed look over her face. "Wow this is amazing Rayan, never seen anything so neat." I saw her write A+ on my paper.

"Thanks." I replied with a slight smile over my lips.

She looked at me then winked before handing the paper back. I slowly walked back to my desk, thinking. As I sat down I caught myself checking Ms.Pullins out. She almost looked too young to be a teacher but I knew she had to be in her early twenties. She was wearing this high waist black pencil skirt that showed her figure, a denim long sleeve button up and black heels. Overall she looked bad- in a good way. For a guy its not weird to check out your teacher. An hour had past and the bell rung. Everyone swarmed out the classroom while I was putting my belongings in my backpack.

"Rayan." I looked up to see Ms.Pullins.

"Yes?"

"You dropped your pencil." She smiled and crouched down to pick it up. My eyes roamed to her cleavage unintentionally. I found myself starring at her breast then I snapped back into reality. What the hell is wrong with me?

"T-Thank you."

"You're welcome sweetheart. Hurry before you're late to class." She said, patting my back.

"Bye." I waved.

"See you tomorrow Rayan."

_____________________________________

By the way I used to be @nopocahontas. I deleted my story "From Time" because no one really gave feedback. I haven't been on wattpad in the longest and I'm finally about to start writing again. lol.

I got this idea from this lifetime movie called: "Dirty Teacher" or something like that. That movie was so good I just had to create a book about it. So yeah.

Also I'd like if you guys voted and commented too. if you like this. :)