Chapter 1 : Never Give Up!

After Boruto,Naruto,Sasuke and the others defeated Momoshiki,Konoha bacomes peaceful once again. However,Boruto never stops training himself so that he can be stronger than Naruto one day. Even though Boruto always said that he hated his dad,Naruto,deep down inside he actually looks up to Naruto and want to be a great shinobi like him. Boruto always train alone in a forest near the training field. He would usually train himself to make a bigger rasengan as his rasengan was very small(know what else is small?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) However,he also wants to make that rasengan disappear after being thrown so he could trick his enemies in combat.

Boruto:I'm not giving up yet! Just you watch, old man! I'm going to train so hard and be stronger than you one day.

Said Boruto,showing that he does not want to give up.

Meanwhile, Sarada is watching Boruto training from far away. She does not want to interrupt him but at the same time she wants to approach Boruto. After making up her mind, she decided to approach him.

Boruto: *pants*
Sarada: Hey, Boruto. Training hard as always, huh?
Boruto: How did you know?Have you been stalking on me?
Sarada: Not really. Here, take a little break, would ya. *Hands over Boruto a popsicle*
Boruto:*Blush a little*T-thanks Sarada. That's nice of you...(What is she doing here?she isn't always like this to me)
Sarada: You're welcome *smiles*. Hey go easy on your training,would you? It's not like you at all. If you train too much, you might become better than me and if that happens I won't be able to become a Hokage one day.
Boruto: Then why don't you train with me for today. Let's see if you can beat me!
Sarada: Bring it on,baka!

After they were done with their training, they decided that they should call it a day so they walked to their homes together.

Sarada: I wonder if I will be just like your dad one day, Boruto. He's so cool and respected by everyone. Mama told be that your dad trained so hard when he was younger and always said that he will be a Hokage one day. Look at him now. He achieved what he always yearned for. I want to be like him too!
Boruto: Maybe you think he's cool and all but I think that he's just a stinky old man! He even forgot my little sister’s birthday one time and never had a time with his own family.
Sarada: Well, everyone in our village is important to him. Sometimes he can't be your only father, Boruto. At least he's in the village. Unlike my Papa...he's not even around. The first time we met, he thought I was one of the bad guys and tried to kill me...*holding her tears*
Boruto: Sarada...Don't worry! You have me right? We also have Mitsuki and the others. We're with you,Sarada so don't​ be so sad okay...?It's a shame if a beautiful girl like you cry...(Why did I say that!)
Sarada: *blushes*(B-beautiful!? Does Boruto actually have a feeling for me?!)
Boruto: A-anyway, let's go home.
Sarada: Boruto...do you mind to walk me to my house?*blushes*
Boruto: O-okay, not a problem at all!

The two walked together until they arrived at Sarada's house. They didn't say a word on their way to her house and Sarada was very shy after hearing Boruto calling her beautiful. Boruto on the other hand thought that it was a stupid idea and felt embarrassed after remembering what he had said to Sarada.

Sarada: Thanks for walking with me, Boruto. Good luck on your training okay. *Smiles at Boruto* See you tomorrow!
Boruto: See you tomorrow​ too, Sarada. Thanks for training with me today.
Sarada: You're welcome. *Smiles at Boruto*
Boruto: *Smiles back at Sarada* Bye then.
Sarada: Bye!