"I hope she gets taller than Woozi, when she grow up." Mingyu said teasing Woozi.

"Yah! You giant-"

"Our jihoonie don't get mad right in front of the baby, you might scare her." Jisoo said.

"Yah yah whatever," Then Jihoon turns to Mingyu, "I'll deal with you later, giant."

"Oh scary, Wonwoo help!"

Wonwoo let out a deep chuckle, "Don't worry Woozi, I'll handle Mingyu tonight." He said winking at Woozi which made the little kids cringe, especially Woozi.

They all laugh with each other, they can't seem to contain the happiness they feel, especially Seungcheol. The kids kept cheering upon seeing their sister/cousin, and then the adults started comparing the baby's features to Seungcheol's.

"Seungcheol, she got the eyes with long eyelashes and nose of yours." Doyoon said.

"Really? Thank you. I can't wait to put her in my arms." Then he turns to the doctor, "Where's Y/N's room?" He asks the doctor.

"I miss her already." Seungcheol mumbles to himself.

But just the thought of seeing Y/N lifts up his mood, he is so happy that he can't even stop smiling. He can't wait to talk to Y/N about the baby.

"Room 170." He said bowing and he congratulated them one last time.

"Where are we going?" Seungkwan singsongs.

"To Y/N's room." The kids answered.

"Aigoo my kids are just as excited as me." Seungcheol said ruffling their hairs.

When they get to the room, they found out that she is still sleeping.

"Appa I'm hungry." DK said to Cheol while rubbing his stomach.

"Me too uncle." Mingming said.

"Do you want to go to the cafeteria?"

They all nod, and then the stomach of the kids started growling too, the adults can't help it but to laugh.

"Let's go to the hospital's canteen." Wonwoo said to the kids.

"S.Coups you coming?" Mingyu asks.

"No, I'll stay with Y/N." Seungcheol said clutching Y/N's hand and putting it to his lips.

"Do you want anything Cheol?" Doyoon asks.

Seungcheol turns to them, "Just a sandwich and a drink will do, thanks guys."

"No problem." He said then they headed out of the room.

Seungcheol tugs Y/N's hair behind her ears, he lets out a sigh, "What should I do Y/N? I think I can never get used to you? Aigoo even if you're sound asleep you still manage to look beautiful." He said caressing her face.

"I can't wait for you to wake up." Seungcheol said staring at Y/N, and then he began reminiscing when the baby is still in her stomach.

Seungcheol presses his ears onto Y/N's stomach, "Omo our child just kicked."

Y/N giggles, "If this were born a boy, I bet he'll be just like you." Y/N said smiling to herself.

"If this child is a girl, she will be just like you." Seungcheol said gazing at Y/N with full of admiration.

"Yah! You're copying my lines."

Seungcheol just gave her a sheepish smile then Y/N began humming.