The Love He Needed | July 4th special

Things to know:
Y/N (your name)
M/N (middle name)
L/N (last name)
N/N (nickname)
P/N (pet name)
F/C (Favourite colour)
F/N (Friend's name)
E/C (Eye colour)

-----------------------------------------------------------

I opened the door to see Garroth and Aphmau eagerly at the door.

"Zane's on the couch eating a cupcake, please don't kill him with hugs." I told them. Once I saw both of them nod, I let them in.

"Baby brother!" Garroth exclaimed and walked over to Zane giving him a soft hug, making sure to not kill him.

"Zuzu!" Aphmau greeted and hugged him to. Zane looked miserable. Both Aphmau and Garroth backed up and smiled to Zane.

"Um hi." He said and put the cupcake wrapper on the little table beside the couch.

"Happy fourth!" Aphmau said happily.

"It's the fourth of July already?" Zane asked. (Literally me)

"Of course it is silly!" Aph responded.

"So... why are you here?" Zane asked bluntly.

"Because we want to get you up and out of the house. Y/N, Zane, were having a street party and I think there'll be a parade later on today too!" Garroth told us.

"Really? Come on Zane, I'll help you." I told Zane. He rolled his eyes and just accepted the fact that he wasn't going to get out of this one. I walked over to him and helped him up from the couch. Zane looked a little pained to stand, that's when I remembered.

Flashback~!

"Now, Zane can stand up but not for too long since his stomach wound is still healing. It'll start bleeding again if he stands for more than 15 minutes. We'll give you this wheelchair so that he can travel while sitting and not start the bleeding again."

Flashback end~!

I looked down and sighed. "Stay here." I told them. I walked into the next room, which happened to be the kitchen and rolled in his wheelchair.

"They said Zane couldn't stand for more than 15 minutes." I explained to them as I rolled it next to Zane, who gladly sat down in the chair.

"Shall we go?" Garroth and Aphmau asked together.

"Sure!" I told them. They laughed and walked out leaving the door open for me to roll out Zane. Once we were out, I paused to shade my E/C eyes from the blinding sun. I saw Aphmau run over to Aaron and the rest of the street standing next to them, mostly everyone looking happy. 

"Happy Fourth!" Everyone exclaimed. (I could've just ended it here, and I considered it, but I didn't end it. JUST YOU WAAAAAAAITTTTTTT *Hamilton music plays in the background*)  Zianna saw Zane and ran over to him, giving him a hug.

"Zuzu!!" She cried. "I'm so glad you're finally able to get outside." She told him.

"Mom? You could've come over to Y/N's house to see me..." He said.

"I wanted to, but I had no idea where she lived, nor did I have her number!" Zianna explained.

"I'm sorry Zianna, here, I can give it to you now." I told her.

"That would be great!" She responded and walked closer to me, handing her phone to me with the new contacts opened. I quickly typed in my number and entered my name.

"Done." I told her.

"Sweet! I'm going to hang out with Sylvanna and talk about Beyoncé!" (You have no idea how hard it was to get the accent mark on my laptop.)  Zianna announced excitedly.

"Have fun Mom... Happy Fourth." Zane told his mother.

"Thank you, you have fun too dear!" She told him and walked over to Sylvanna.

"Your mom is so nice." I said.

"Yeah... she's an amazing mother." Zane responded making me jump.

"Ohhhh give Kawaii~chan the cupcake box! You'll be sorry!" Kawaii~chan told something. I turned to see Celeste chewing on a box. I watched, a giggle at my throat when Aphmau got involved. I heard Zane laugh from behind me and I turned to see him wiping  a tear from his eye.

"Classic entertainment!" He told me laughing. Kawaii~chan ended up getting the box from Celeste and throwing the empty box which had chew marks into the trash can.

I watched as people greeted Zane, Kawaii~chan giving him a chocolate cupcake.

"Uh thanks Kawaii~chan..."

"Uh huh! Kawaii~chan heard from a little bird that Zane~kun liked cupcakes." Kawaii~chan told him. He looked at her skeptically and then ate the cupcake, licking off the icing first. (Does anyone else do that?)

I heard a loud trumpet play as I turned my head to see a band at the end of the street. I wheeled Zane up to the front of the sidewalk and stood behind him, giving him my left hand. Others started gathering after we did, watching as a band led a colourful parade past.

We watched and listened to the parade, I was smiling. I looked down to see Zane who looked like he was smiling.

*~TIME SKIP TO THE FIREWORKS~*

"Zane, it's time for the fireworks!" I told him as Aphmau texted me about it.
"Already? It's only 8:45." He said.
"Well the sun has set so now's a perfect time." I replied.
"Ready?" Aphmau asked running up to us.
"Yup!" I exclaimed.
"Let the fireworks begin!" Kawaii~chan told the boys.

The boys nodded and set the fireworks off, and stepping away. There was a loud boom that went off as the sky erupted in bright colours.
Everyone watched in awe as the fireworks went off.
I looked down to Zane, who's mask was around his neck, and smiled. He was smiling too. He looked up at me and used his left hand to pull my head down to where his was. At first I was confused, but then he kissed me.
"Happy fourth." He whispered.

_______________________________________

Hey my little kittens, I apologize for the wait! I started writing this chapter on July 4th, which in America is Independence day. I decided that in respect of their holiday, to write a chapter based on it. I hope you guys don't mind.

I'm heading home from a trip and found the time to update. I had some writers block for a while but I'm glad I got that sorted (finally!).
XD

Anyways, I'll see you in the next chapter, bye bye for now my little kittens~.

Word Count: 1,073 Words