"Oh and...Kidou-kun..do you remember the time I slapped your hand and exclaimed 'No!'?" You turned your head to your right side.

"Yeah..I do, why do you ask?" Kidou inquired as he looked back at you before adding another question, "Wait..Don't tell us you have another bad experience.." Kidou's lips form into a small frown as he awaited your answer.

"Hah..." You looked away as you let go of Kidou's hand, and hugged yourself, unsure if it's already time to talk about that experience. "Yeah..I do have another one.." You mumbled as tears formed once more on the corner of your hetero-chromatic eyes.

"That time was my worst experience..." You started, slightly lowering your head. "But, before I tell you the rest of the story...Please I beg you all, not to tell anyone...Only the people here must be the only ones who should know of this." You looked directly into their eyes, scanning every one of them.

"We won't tell anyone...We swear." Fubuki and Haruna spoke together as they looked at you, they held sincerity in them. You knew they told the truth and so you sighed in relief.

"Thank you..." You smiled at all of them. You took a deep breath before you spoke once more. "There was this one time...I.." You nibbled on your bottom lip, trying to regain steady control of your breathing. "I was engulfed by darkness when I was a kid... I knew people loathed and were disgusted of my eyes but I never knew that they could make money out of me." As you looked at them, tears formed once more on the corners of your eyes. "When...I was walking alone, slowly and carefully because I didn't want to cause trouble to anyone really...but what I didn't expect was that..someone grabbed me, drugged me then kidnapped me!

I-It was a good thing that I'm fortunate of being able to contact my father's phone...But..while I waited for my rescuer... I was engulfed by darkness with a blindfold. I heard voices...especially from men. I-I laid across the floor...na.." You sniffled, the memory fresh in your mind.

"N-Naked...I was being sold for the black market...Never in my life had I ever thought that would ever happen to me...that was the most traumatizing experience that I have ever encountered..." You looked up to them, warm tears cascading down your cheeks. But you surprised them when you even managed to give them a broken smile. "And that's one of the reasons why I'm broken until now I can never rewind what ever happened to me back then." You showed a broken smile before you actually started to cry out and covered your face. All horrible things up to this point was nothing compared to that. You've gone through too much trouble and hardships. But...You're thankful that you finally managed to trll that traumatizing memory of yours.

The room was silent, only your small sniffles and hiccups echoed across the room. No one dared to speak, until that is surprisingly, Fubuki decided to speak first.

"Aren't you happy?" Fubuki questioned with a small smile as his teal-grey eyes looked at you. You looked up to him, your bangs slightly disheveled and to his luck, he managed to see both your beautiful dual-colored eyes. "I'm happy that you managed to open to us...I am thankful of it." Slowly, he stood up from his stool and made his way to embrace your small figure. You were engulfed by comfortable warmth. Tears continued to flow down as this happened, staining his uniform, but he didn't care. "We're really happy that you already trust us..." He spoke softly as he gently parted the hug to look at your crying face. 

"It's..not like I had a choice anyways..." You softly joked as Fubuki chuckled to your response before he slowly let you go and went back to his stool. You looked at everyone of them with a small smile, emotions mixing inside you, but mostly filled with happiness and joy. "Thank you all...I really appreciate having friends..I didn't even expect that I would be able to befriend the soccer team..after all, I was so cold to all of you during our first day.." You fiddled with your thumbs, slightly guilty about the first day of school.