Chapter 1 (Forgetful)

"Len!?"
A slightly higher pitched voice called out his name...
"Rin, what do you want...? I already gave back your peaches. I don't want those nasty things."
"No, Len. That's not even what I'm talking about. Someone texted you on your phone, look!"
Len picked up his phone, soon realizing this wasn't any ordinary text from Miku or Luka saying "Len, you didn't text us back, we're worried about you," or a text from Piko saying, "do you find my USB cord to be too annoying," it wasn't a text from them at all! It was a text from Kaito.
"Len, did you forget about our practice? I'm waiting by the lake like you said, it's getting kinda late."
Rin gave him a smirk, a smirk that a sibling would give to another. Like they knew what was going through their head.
"So nice leaving someone waiting for you. For more than 2 hours, eh? You've been forgetting a lot lately, what's up with you Banana Boy?"
Len crossed his arms and huffed. He was in denial that he was getting to be forgetful. But then he realized that Kaito was probably still waiting.
"Well, I gotta head out to the lake. I can't leave him waiting any longer," he said as he opened the door, and marched to the park where the lake was at.
"At least he remembered to do that  what a surprise...," murmured Rin as she closed the door, and giggled to herself.