What?!

First of all I just want to thank you all for the kind words, they really make me smile. I so very appreciate them. This chapter is for all who commented! ❤️

Devyn's POV"I think we have our decision so we will go speak with Miss Lin

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Devyn's POV
"I think we have our decision so we will go speak with Miss Lin. Bye guys!" I tell the girls. Me and Corey walk out of the room, hand in hand, and discuss together.
"I like Charlotte a bit, I'm not sure though." Corey tells me.
"No, I like Louisa, she's cute and sweet, and did you see that sick climb thing she did?!" I exclaim. Corey shushes me and I look at him confused. He leads me to the door and motions for me to listen.

"You know they won't pick you, fatass." Chloe says bitterly.
"We're so much prettier and skinnier." Annabel adds.
"Yeah, and we're not some saps who still believe in our parents finding us." Charlotte adds.
"I-I know." Louisa replies sadly.

"We've got our final decision!" I announce, walking in the room. Louisa lifts her head and puts on a small smile.
"We've chosen... Drumroll please..." I cut Corey off.
"Louisa!" I yell. The three others look absolutely bewildered and Louisa looks shocked.
"Oh my gosh! Really?!" She runs up to us and hugs us both. She's so petite and adorable. She starts crying and runs upstairs, I'm assuming to pack. I look at Corey and I can tell that we made the right choice.

"What?! How? We're so much prettier and skinnier. She eats like a pig!" Annabel exclaims.
"Yeah, and she's so weird! Who even knows harry potter?" Chloe adds.
"We're pretty much perfect in every way, how can you pick her?!" Charlotte yells.
"Well, I don't know if you're aware, but we've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to action. She actions the best side of herself while you action your dark side, but it must be hard to action a side you don't have which explains it." Corey explains, leaving the girls speechless.

Louisa comes down the stairs and Miss Lin walks in.
"I see you've chosen Louisa. Take good care of her, she's a precious one." She smiles and hugs our new daughter.
"I'm gonna miss you, Miss Lin." Louisa smiles through her tears.
"I'll miss you too." She replies.

I take Louisa by the hand and lead her outside after their final goodbyes.
"So Devyn, where are we going?" She asks as Corey puts her stuff in the car.
"To your new house!" I say excitedly. I don't use the term home as I understand that she still loves and misses her biological mom and her old house.
"Yay!" She exclaims, hopping in the car. Corey and I get in and smile at eachother. We're finally starting a family together.

And that is the end for this chapter! I hope you all enjoyed and until next time, Dani Sharp, deuces!✌🏻

Adopted by Devyn and Corey | Discontinuedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें