I'm not like them

(Y/n) - your name
(L/n) - last name
(N/n) - nickname
(E/c) - eye color
(H/c) - hair color
(H/s) - height size
(F/n) - friends name
(F/c) - favorite color

Warning: Swearing in this! You have been warned!

(Y/n) POV

Your always gonna be labeled somehow. Or your gonna be judged then labeled based off of how you look. That's basically how I've taught myself.

Example? You got a tall blonde girl and people automatically assume they're the popular girls that rule the school. Then you have a short bob cut girl with glasses and people put her in the nerd flock.

Then there's me....

A (H/s) (E/c) haired girl who's big. When I say big, it means I'm overweight but not to the point where they notice my fat through my clothes. To put it simply, I'm in between. I'm the balancer.

And people treat me like crap. Although, I have made some friends who understands the pain I went through and try to help me along the way. But they don't know it like I do. And it's the people who treat me like crap, that gets to me.

From elementary, middle, and now high school.

~Flashback: Third grade~

"I look forward to being friends with you!" I introduced myself to the class. Later, during math class, the teacher called me to share my answer to the class.

"Ms. (L/n), what is nine times ten?" The teacher asked. "Well, the an-" "PFFT!" I looked behind me to see two boys make fart noises. "Boys!" The teacher scolded.

She nodded at me. "Like I said before, the answer is nine-" "PFFT!!" Then the whole class started joining in on the laughter. I felt tears coming down my cheeks and I ran to the bathroom, leaving behind the laughing class.

~Flashback: 7th grade~

"Come (N/n)! You got this!" (F/n) encouraged. I kicked the soccer ball as I ran straight for the goal post, only to be blocked by someone last minute.

I ducked the other but the opponent was quick on my moves. "You know, you really shouldn't play this game since your fat!" I looked at them.

"Wha-" "don't wanna get tired out!" And then I felt a sharp pain on my kneecap. "(Y/n)!" I heard my friends yelled for me. They helped me stand up and walked me back to the locker room but as we walked back, the other team all looked at me and started laughing then walking off.

~Flashback: High school: First year~

I walked in class and saw my regular seat. I was just about to claim my spot until Elijah, the cocky jock, took my seat. "Hey! Why'd you take my seat?" He looked at me, up and down. "So what? I can't? Look around~ there's plenty of other seats."

"But you always sit in the back of the class and you know it!" I challenged. "Well, at least I can fit on something when you can barely squeeze through two people!" He sneered.

After that comment, I pushed him off the seat. He fell and looked back at me and just laughed. "Whatever. This seat is exclusive for a fat ass bitch after all."

~Present~

Even though I'm still bothered by all the comments, I try my best to live how I want to live, with no worries. And someone to help me through it, was Sosuke Yamazaki.

Since I'm a second year, that makes him a third year, He goes to an all boys school, samezuka academy. And can I just say: his freaking muscles! My lord!