His Queen (Kagehina)

We were finally done, our quick was finally perfect. Stupid hinata had worn himself out and was now all sluggish and lazy. Great, he's my problem now.
"Hey, kageyama I'm too tired to walk all the way home can I stay with you tonight?" He asked sleepily
"If it's ok with your mom then I'm cool with it."
"Let me call her."
Hinata walks away slowly to call his mom. Takishima walks over to me with a cocky grin on his face.
"Finally taking hinata home with you."
I blush and give him a quick death glare until hinata comes back from his phone call.
"She said it was fine."
We grabbed our bags and headed out.we walked until hinata started falling asleep on the road.
"Baka! Don't fall asleep!"
"Sorry I'm just *yawn* really tired."
I pick up Hinata and put him on my back. I piggyback him all the way to my house. I open my front door and carry him inside to my bedroom. I open the door and place hinata on my bed. Suddenly two arms wrap around my neck.
"Kageyama, don't leave me please."
I blush at the sight of a begging hinata. I can't help but to begin to het hard. Hinata pulls my head down to meet his lips. We begin to kiss. I feel his soft lips on mine. I taste orange on his lips, not just any orange, but the freshest, juiciest summer orange. We pull away to catch our breaths.
"Hinata, I thought you liked someone."
"It was you and has always been, but how about you who do you like."
I look at him, his messy orange hair, I smile.