Die For Something Beautiful

Start from the beginning

"Hey whats up?" She answered.

"Emerson and I just made plans to go out for lunch tomorrow."

"Yeah I know. I made him press the call button. You two won't stop talking about how much you miss each other so you are gonna see each other."

"But-."

"You are going damn it. Don't make me call Rose and Raven on you!"

"Fine you bitch."

"Hey Hey! I call you that not the other way around!" I laughed.

"Hate you."

"You love me." We hung up and I smiled looking down.

"Are you okay?" Raven asked coming up to me. She had healed nicely as the doctors said. Her wrist and leg were okay and her face was all healed up. Raven has become like child to me but also my little sister. I promised that when she got older I would take her on tour with me and Palaye. I was going to the Good Charlotte tour that was happening soon. Right after it Ray said that the boys were taking a mini vacation in Maine before their first headlining tour started and their tour with The Vamps. I needed a vacation. I also didn't wanna leave Raven.

Since we started living in LA I have been drawing nonstop. Ray had mailed me my art journal when they were still on tour since I left it on the van along with a bunch of other things that I could honestly get back at any time I wanted to.

"Huh? Yeah I'm okay. Going to lunch with Emerson tomorrow is all."

"Are you sure you're ready for it?" She asked me. I had my fair share of nights where I broke down thinking of him. I never get a good night of sleep because of that man. Raven was there for me through it all though. I just hope he didn't move on. I mean I wouldn't blame him at all. I didn't expect him to wait for me. I told him to let me go. I could never let him go though however.

Rose and her husband were in the living room watching TV and me and Raven were in my room. She wanted me to teach her how to do makeup.

"I think so. If not then i can cancel."

"I think you're ready. You two were meant for each other."

"Well we aren't getting back together..."

"Not now maybe. You guys are soul mates though. I know it." I laughed softly. I started showing her how to wing her eyeliner and she was so beautiful. She looked a lot like me. She was thin and fit. Only thing that littered her skin was scars. She quit self harming when I had a talk with her about it. I told her that if Rem caught her doing that, that he would be upset and she hasn't touched anything sharp since.

"When do I get to meet Ray?" Raven asked me.

"Soon. I just need to see how this Emerson thing goes."

"Ok. Ray is really pretty. Remington is very lucky."

"Yes, yes he is." I smiled and I contoured her face for her. When we finished I curled her hair like I curl mine and she was so happy.

"I look pretty like you!"

"You've always been beautiful Rave!"

"I know but you're drop dead gorgeous!" I laughed and she went to change her clothes. She came out in shredded shorts that she borrowed from me and a Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt. We went to Universal Studios together. I promised that I'd take her when we moved. I wish the boys were with us but that has to be tested first.

First thing she wanted to do was go to the Harry Potter attraction. Of course she did. We went there and had some Butterbeer that was non-alcoholic. We went into some shops and we sent Remington a picture to make him jealous. Which he was. Next up was the Walking Dead attraction. She loved this show. The rest of the time we just walked around and did what we thought was cool.