I turn around to find Alejandro and Taylor gaping at me. "He hit you with his motorcycle," Taylor raises her brow. "How the heck does that not sound bad?"

"As long as he wasn't an asshole and left you then I'm fine with him being here." Alejandro nods at Matthew as if thanking him. "Yo I'm starving, do you have food?" He then asks.

I stare at my friend who's wearing gray pants and a tshirt of Attack on Titan with Levi and Eren on the front. His black hair in slight yet not full curls, almost wavy. He comes into my apartment and asks for food? Shaking my head in amusement I reply, "check the fridge."

I take a seat on the couch along with Matthew. Taylor stands in front of us, staring back and forth.

"Tay, would you like him more if I told you he is here because Luke is outside spying on my apartment?"

Her eyes widen just like Alejandro's had. "Really?"

"If you want, I can leave." Matthew says while looking at Taylor then at me.

"No, you don't have to leave," my friend says. "Thanks for what you did for Ashlee," she looks at me, "can you show me my room?"

"Matthew I'll be back in a few," I tell him as I stand. I motion Taylor to follow me across the living room where I have two guest bedrooms, one is average size and the other is a bit smaller. Taylor chooses the average one, leaving Alejandro the smaller one.

"That Matthew guy is a hottie." Taylor whispers after closing the door.

Taking a seat on the small bed, I nod at what she said. "He is isn't he."

I watch Taylor unzip her bag before she begins hanging up her clothes and folding them. "Is he single?"

"Yeah."

Taylor looks up at me. "Then you have the opportunity to go out with him. On a date."

"I barley know the guy."

"But from the looks of it, he cares about your well being. Doesn't that say something?"

"Taylor," I look at her shaking my head. "The only date I'll be going on with him will be to a dinner, as a friend."

Taylor finishes putting away her clothes. She zips up her purple suitcase and fixes it beside the small dresser. "All I'm saying is that you deserve to be with someone. Either if it's that Matthew guy or not. Luke treated you like a piece of shit and that you did not deserve."

"I guess you have a point."

Taylor puts her blond hair up in a pony tail before the both of us leave her room. Alejandro and Matthew are sat back on the sofa, a Wii control in their hands. On the TV I see Mario and Luigi in level four. Alejandro says something to Matthew about the game and they laugh together. Taylor and I share a look of confusion.

"I made myself a sandwich."

We turn back at the guys. The game was on pause and they sat sideways on the sofa, facing us.

"Did we miss something?" Taylor asks them.

"I don't think so." Alejandro answers with his head tilted, slowly chewing his sandwich.

"I should probably get going," Matthew puts the controller down and stands. "As long as your friends are here, with you, I'll know you're okay."

"Uh..uh I'll walk you out."

I walk towards the front door and open it. It looks like it has stopped raining for now. The cars are still wet from the rain, sun is behind the clouds. My view is covered by Matthew. He walks ahead of me then stops to turn around. A tiny grin playing on his lips.