•5•

I was really excited to see Aaron since we hadn't seen each other in person since me and Trevor started dating.

My phone started vibrating and I look at the caller ID, it's Aaron. I answer it and say hello.

~A=Aaron     J=Jasmine~

A: hey so my friend let me read through these group chats on his phone after I put my new number in and your in them.

J: who's your friend?

A: Grayson Dolan. Does that ring a bell?

J: Yeah, you must've gave them the wrong number or something because they added me into a group chat thinking it was you. Are you okay? You sound a little mad.

A: I'm not mad, kinda disappointed that you didn't tell me though.

J: I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. Is Grayson with you?

A: yeah so is Ethan your on speaker.

J: can you take me off speaker please?

A: Yup, your off I also left the room. What's up?

J: Does Grayson and Ethan know I'm coming over tonight? By the way I'm just now getting to the airport.

A: Okay, and no they don't know your coming. Want me to tell them?

J: No! Please? I wanna surprise them.

A: Oh okay, you so cute when you do things like this.

J: I know babe.

I call Aaron babe and baby and stuff like that only because we're really close so we don't find it weird.

A: Well I'm back out here with the boys and your on speaker again so say hi!

J: hi boys! Aaron I have to go my friend just got here she's taking me to the 'mall' .

A: Okay have fun at the 'mall', call me later baby girl?

J: I'll call you later babes.

A: bye love you!

J: Bye love you too!

~End of call~

Aaron's POV:

"Are you guys dating?"

"What? No, just really good friends Gray, don't worry."

"Okay, good."

He walked out of the room and went to the bathroom. It was just me and Ethan in the room now.

"Does he like her?"

"Yeah, ever since we added her in the group chat he won't stop talking about her."

"Oh, i think they'd make a cute couple."

"Eh, I think her and Cameron would."