•4•

Jasmine's POV:

I was sitting on my couch in the apartment me and my boyfriend live in and I was texting the boys.

I hear the door open and look up to see my boyfriend home from working out.

"Hey baby girl what's up?"

"Just looking through Instagram. How was your workout babe?"

"Good. What do you want for dinner?"

"Can we have spaghetti?"

"Of course princess."

I look down at my phone and get ready to text something funny I saw when my boyfriend, Trevor, comes over and takes my phone out of my hand.

"Excuse me?"

"Who are these people?"

"My friends."

"Okay then, whose 'Graybae'?"

"My friend."

"You hoe!"

"What?"

"These are all boys you bitch!"

He threw my phone at me and walked to the kitchen.

"Really? I'm the bitch? Your the one over there fucking different girls almost every night while your in a fucking relationship!"

"Shut the fuck up! Your talking to multiple boys at a fucking time! You don't get dinner tonight. Give me your fucking phone so I can block them!"

"No. Your not my fucking boss."

"Who the fuck do you think your talking to? Remember who paid for this apartment? I don't think it was you!"

"But who the hell paid for the furniture and everything else in here because I know damn well it wasn't you!"

"Give me your fucking phone!"

"No!"

He walked up to me and pushed me to the floor and grabbed my phone. He started typing really fast and it was kind of worrying me.

"What the hell do you think your doing?"

"Blocking they're numbers so the don't text you again."

"What's your damn problem?"

"You. Your a fucking slutty ass hoe and a dumbass thot. Your over here texting all these boys probably about to fuck all of them so get out of my house and run to your boy toys!"

"Your so immature! I fucking hate you!"

He walked over to me and slapped me so hard i fell to the ground. He then threw my phone at me and walked away.

I got up and went to my room, packed my bags, got everything I needed and left the little douche bag.

As I was walking out of the door Trevor stopped me.

"Baby, where are you going?"

"Oh hell no! I'm not playing your games again! You do this all the fucking time and I'm fucking tired of it! I'm leaving your ass and don't bother contacting me again because I already blocked your fucking number!"

"Baby girl don't be like this."

I walked out the door and ran down the hall.

I get in my car, lock the doors, and pull out my phone. I go into contacts and find Aaron Carpenters name. I send him a message.

Messages:

Me: Can you text me as soon as you can please??
Sent at 4:45pm
Read at 4:47pm

Aaron💙: What's up? Are you okay? Did Trevor hurt you again?

I told him about my problems with Trevor because he's my best friend and I trust him with my life. I tell him about anything and we have never kept a secret from each other for more than a day without it killing us.

Me: Yes, he kicked me out and I was wondering if I could stay with you? If it's okay of course..

Aaron💙: Yeah of course but how are you gonna stay with me? I'm in California.

Me:I know, I'll buy a plane ticket and be there later if I can.

Aaron💙: Okay but just letting you know, my friends are staying with me rn. Is that okay?

Me: yeah of course it's your house, well apartment.

Me: I'll text you when I'm getting on and off the plane.

Aaron💙: okay, stay safe. I love you<3

Me: thank you so much for everything!!!love you too<3

Aaron💙: anytime<3