Zacky Vengeance One Shot (for @Mary_Deathbat)

This is for @mary_deathbat! I hope you like it! :3 also, you guys should follow her because she's absolutely amazing!

Zacky's P.O.V.

"Zacky, I just can't do this anymore," Meghan said to me, tears filling her eyes. "It's just the hate from your fans has gotten to much." She said those last words before grabbing her suitcase. She gave me a kiss goodbye, and was gone out of my life like that.

'She's actually gone. They all pushed her away' I thought suddenly get incredibly angry at the pathetic people I'm forced to call fans.

I being the angry one I am decided to show it the little shits, so they can realize I basically hate them all now.

I first went I to Twitter, "I hope you fucking pathetic people who call yourself fans are happy. Meghan is gone. But so is my respect for each and everyone of you." I posted with a picture of me with Meghan.

I then went onto Instagram to let the fuckers there know. I posted, "You all should be ashamed of yourself. You push everything and everyone I love away. Just leave me the fuck alone for once. Absolutely none of you deserve my respect, in which you no longer have. Meghan is gone, so my respect is. I hope you're all fucking happy." I said posting the exact same picture I had posted on Twitter.

I automatically got a response from some girl. The comment said, "I can't believe she's actually gone. I can't believe that many people pushed her away. I actually loved Meghan, she seemed really sweet! You two seemed like the perfect couple. The couple I wanted to have with some sort of guy. Oh wait, you don't give a shit about us anymore. So why the fuck do you even care? You don't. So I shouldn't either. I guess it just hurts to watch my idol hate each and everyone of his fans." I read each and every single word in the comment.

'Damn she's a quick typer!' I thought astonished from this girl. 'Who the hell cares if she can type quickly? The fact that this actually hurt some of my fans surprises me. I thought everyone hated her. Guess not.' I thought suddenly starting to feel guilty.

I decided to click and look at her account. I decided to be a little snoop.

Mary's P.O.V.

'Zacky hates me.' Was the only thought running throughout my head. I needed to drink this off or something. 'Go jog on the beach like you normally do.' The little voice in my head said.

I did as I thought and went to change. A jog on the beach did sound lovely, and it does usually get my mind off things for a good while.

I put on what I usually did, and walked out the door ready to go.

Zacky's P.O.V.

So the girls name is Mary, she's seventeen, but the part that mostly caught my attention was that she was single.

'Mary, what a beautiful name.' I thought. 'What a beautiful girl.' I thought thinking about what she looked like.

I sighed and walked out of my back door, down the little walk towards the ocean. I can't already think someone else is beautiful after Meghan just left me!

I walked down towards the ocean, watching the sun as it was about to set. 'So beautiful, like Mary.' I thought her face popping up into my mind.

Just then I heard some panting and someone's feet hitting the sand. I looked away from the beautiful ocean to see who it was. To my surprise it was the girl Mary!

"Mary!" I said her name seeming to perfectly roll off of my tongue. She stopped jogging and just stared at me. Well more likely glared.

"Oh, it's the douche that hates all of his fans." She snickered. Before she could say anything I pulled her into me, our lips combining.

I didn't let her go and she didn't fight.

"I'm sorry I was a douche, but I think we can be so much more." I said soon kissing her lips again.

The End