M Shadows One Shot (for @Lady_Vengeance_Gates)

This one shot is for @Lady_Vengeance_Gates! She writes amazing stories, and you should follow her! I would've had this up earlier but my stupid iPhone deleted it. . . So here it is! Hope you enjoy it!

'Shit! Where am I?!' I screamed at myself inside my head. I saw that I was outside of a bar totally shit-faced. But I didn't know exactly where I was. . . I was way to drunk to barely even walk.

"Are you ok?" I heard a guy ask me. I turned my head, and just burst out laughing.

"Yeah, of course! Are you ok?" I laughed at him. He squinted his eyes at me.

"Stay here." He said walking away, just leaving me there on the sidewalk. I just continued laughing, and watched as people walked by me. I got awkward, and strange stares.

I suddenly felt very sick. I leaned over, and just puked. "Are you ok?!" The guy asked running up to me. I stopped puking, and just stood there.

I suddenly felt like I was being lifted up! I tried to struggle, but it didn't work. I kept trying for a few seconds until my body officially felt like it gave up on me.

The man carrying me carried me to his car. I was to tired to care right now. . . He opened his back door, and set me down extremely careful.

"Are you gonna be ok until we get to my house?" He questioned me. I only did a small groan. He took that as a yes, and got into the drivers side. He started the car, and we left the bar with me in the back groaning every so often.

'Are you fucking retarded?! He could rape you!' My brain screamed at me. Before I knew what happened I fell asleep in some random strangers back seat as he took me home with him. Me totally shit-faced.

~Next day~
I woke up to a massive hangover. "Argh!" I groaned my hands going up to my head. I felt something on my waist. I opened my eyes slowly. I looked at my waist, to see a muscled, and tattooed arm on it.

'Who the hell is this? Who's arm is this on my waist?!' I thought, starting to panic. I quickly tried to get up, not remember a thing about the night before.

When I got up, I immediately regretted it. . . My head pounded even more. I looked down, trying to ignore the pounding in my head, and looked down to make sure I had my clothes on. Luckily I did, so I know he didn't rape me!

I quickly started to walk towards the door, when I heard something stop me. "Don't go. Your not good enough to just leave." I heard the man say. I turned around, surprisingly to see my hero, Matthew Charles Sanders.

'I'm not good enough?! What the fuck does that mean?!' I thought.

"Good enough?! Who the fuck are you to judge?!" I screamed at him. His eyes automatically widened, and he hid his face into his pillow.

"Oh God! I didn't mean for it to sound that way!" He said, apologizing. "I meant, I know you have a hangover! So I'll get you some medicine, and we can get to know each other!" He said getting up out of his bed, shirtless.

I slightly gawked at him for a few minutes before I snapped out of my gaze towards him, and looked at something else.

"C'mon." He told me, leaving the room. I followed him out of the bedroom, and down the stairs into his kitchen. I hadn't paid any attention to what he was doing, or saying. I saw my phone on his kitchen table. It looked a lot more attractive than him right now.

I blocked out whatever he was saying about cooking breakfast, and immediately went for my phone. I usually always had a few texts, missed calls, Instagram notifications, or some shit like that.

"What are you doing?" Matt asked me. I looked up, automatically feeling guilty as I hadn't heard his entire conversation!

"Oh sorry, just checking my phone. . ." I said giving him a slight smile. He gave me certain evil, mysterious smile. I didn't realize he had a glass of water right beside him, as I was only staring at his face. . . Which still held that evil, mysterious smile. "What?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

Before I knew what happened, Matt had grabbed the water, ran up to me, and dumped it all over my head! "You need to be a better listener!" He said pointing it out towards me.

"How dare you?!" I said standing up. He suddenly burst out laughing. Was it really that funny to see me so pissed off?! I saw the egg carton was right by him.

'Smash an egg on his head, he'll deserve it!' My brain chanted. I walked very, seductively over to him.

"Matt? Please never do that again?" I whispered very seductively into his ear. I slowly opened the egg carton, I silently pulled one egg out. Before he knew what happened, I smashed the egg onto his head. He stood there gawking at me! "Paybacks a bitch!" I laughed.

He squinted his eyes at me. He walked over to me, nothing in his hands. But, before I knew it. He kissed me! I was kissing M Shadows. . .

'Holy fuck, you're kissing M Shadows from Avenged Sevenfold! Don't blow it you moron!' I really hoped I wouldn't blow it! I kissed back, and it seemed magical. . .

We pulled away, and I looked into his hazel eyes. He was smiling incredibly wide, as if it was the best thing ever.

~Three years later~
"Are you ready?" My father asked, getting ready to walk me down the aisle. I nodded, and looped my arm around his. My hair perfectly placed, my dress seeming perfect, and my perfect soon-to-be husband standing at the other end of the aisle.

This wedding was perfect. This day was perfect. My life was perfect. He was perfect.

We were perfect.

~One year after the wedding~
I sat there patiently, waiting to see if the test would show a positive sign, or a negative sign.

Matt didn't know about this, and hopefully he wouldn't know until a few weeks in, that is if I was pregnant.

I sat there hopefully, hoping I would get to have a child with my perfect husband.

I looked down at the test, and saw a positive sign. I was going to be a mother, and he was going to be a father.

"Hey babe, what're you doing in here?" Matt asked opening the bathroom door. He saw the test in my hand, and looked at me.

He quickly snatched it out of my hand, and looked at it.

"I'm going to be a mother." I said to him. He looked at me again. There was a look in his eyes that I've never seen before.

"I'm going to be a father." He said quietly. I nodded, and stood up. He came running over to me. He picked me up, and twirled me around excitedly. "I can't wait!" He shouted. He put me down, placed a kiss on my lips.

He quickly ran towards the front door. I thought he was excited about this? "Where are you going?" I called out.

"To tell the guys, to tell the world that I'm going to a father, and you're going to be a mother." He said, and left.

We are going to be a perfect family.

The End