Chapter 1 Evil

"What are you up to?" Hook asks, "About what?" she smiles at him, a playful grin, full of sneaky suspicion. "You seem unusually happy lately, you haven't discussed Snow White in days," He smirks at her as she leans against his chest. "Let's just say, I have a plan, to get what I want," she grins at him.

"I thought you had what you want?" He asks, referring to himself of course, as he gently moves his fingers up her arm, "I do, but I want to make sure they don't get in my way," The Queen said. The Captain looks at her, not really following what she is referring to. They started a relationship a while ago. 

"My mother says I cannot be happy, but I say I can," she says. The Captain looks at her as she holds up a vile of liquid potion. "What is that?" He asks, "Well, it's a curse of course," She said. "And?" he asks, "This curse will enable you to kill Rumplestiltskin," she gleams. He smiles, "And it will give me my revenge on Snow White," she smiles. 

The pair have both sought vengeance and justice for the murder of their first loves. While the pair have started a relationship, their feelings are jaded by the memories of their pasts. Their relationship has become physical first, with some residual feelings starting. The Queen feels passion for the Captain, and him the same, and the pair are certainly becoming more romantic. 

However, villains don't get happy endings. Not with the heroes in the way, or so the Evil Queen thinks. She plans to cast a curse, to separate the heroes, Snow White and Prince Charming, and take them all to a land without magic, where Captain Hook can easily destroy Rumplestiltskin. 

Later, "Oh Regina," Cora sighs, "What?" she snaps at her, "Don't you see? You need me," Cora smiles. "I don't need you, this is MY curse," Regina snaps at her again. "Your Majesty, it's time," a guard tells her. The Queen smiles and shuffles down the hallway corridors, "Has Rumplestiltskin told you the effects of this curse?" Cora asks.

"I know the affects, and effects, whatever you're talking about, this is MY curse," Regina snaps at her mother again, "I don't need you!!" Regina yells, Cora begins to speak, "GO away!! Sydney!!" Regina yells, and Cora is sucked into the mirror. She lands in Wonderland where she will remain away from Regina's curse. 

Prince Charming and Snow White, have given birth, to a little girl, Emma. She's been named the savior by Rumplestiltskin. The child would be capable of breaking the curse, when she is 28 years old. The Evil Queen intends to kill the child, before the curse hits to remove any way for them to break her curse. However, the child is transported to another land without magic, away from the clutches of the Evil Queen. 

"It doesn't matter, you're too late," Evil Queen smiles, and sees her curse taking shape above them. Snow holds Charming tight to her, as he bleeds, from the battle of getting their infant into the wardrobe to safety. "And One more thing," The Evil Queen gleams, and slams her hand into Charming's chest, as he lays weak, Snow gasps, "No!" she cries out. "I'll be needing this," Evil Queen smiles. 

The curse is done, Cora however, was correct about Regina not fully understanding things about this curse. In  this curse, the fairy tale people would forget who they are, including Captain Hook. Not only would he forget who he is, but likely that he had a relationship with Regina before the curse. This detail would haunt Regina in the years to come, but for now, we are welcomed in Storybrooke. 

A quiet morning shines over the small town in Maine. People heading to work, children to school. Regina, the Mayor, makes her way down the street. Smiling to herself, as she sees her magic work in action. Prince Charming and Snow White have been cursed to forget each other, and be alone. Regina makes her way around the corner. David, Prince Charming, was also without his heart. Regina made him Sheriff, but kept his heart, as a token, as well as something to help prevent him from becoming too attached to anyone or anything. 

"Oh!" Mary Margaret runs directly into her. Regina glares at her, "I'm sorry! Madam Mayor," Mary Margaret gasps, and has always had a fear about Regina. "Why don't you look where you're going?!" Regina snaps at her, and adjusts her outfit. Mary Margaret begins to talk, but Regina brushes her off, as she sees Killian heading out of Granny's with his morning cup of coffee. 

In this world, Killian Jones wears a fake hand, instead of his hook, he's soft spoken, and his demeanor is quite different from his Captain Hook personality. He still wears leather, and his dark hair is typically perfectly placed. "Good morning," Regina smiles at him, flirtatiously. "Morning Madam Mayor," He nods. 

"Something I can do for you?" He asks, unsure if the Mayor needs something, "Umm," she shakes her head, not understanding that he doesn't know her. She sighs, "Are you alright?" He asks kindly, "I'm... yes," She forces a smile. 

To Regina's dismay, Killian's memory and his personality have been altered. She didn't intend for that, given this is supposed to be her happy ending. Rumplestiltskin, however, didn't inform her of this price. 

Before the curse 

"All magic comes with a price, Dearie," Rumple smiles behind the bars, "I know that, and this is the perfect curse," She smiles. "Yes, yes it is, however,  you must remember that in order to keep your happy ending, you have to include some things," Rumple begins, "I have this! You don't trust me?" she snaps, "If you intend on having your happy ending, just remember that all magic, comes with a price," He adds again. "I know that," She snaps. 

Present Storybrooke

Regina smiles at Killian, he smiles back, "Well, ummm, I'll see you around Madam Mayor," he nods and heads off. Killian's years as a pirate sailing alone, and his years of chasing revenge, had a strange effect on him in this curse. He was rather distant and closed off, and not open to feeling things. While this was Regina's intent for David, by taking his heart before the curse, she didn't want Killian to have the same persona.