11. back from the future

Start from the beginning

"Nobody panic!" Davenport said to us.

"Yeah, I think we're past that!" I yelled from behind the counter.

"It's probably just the cable guy." Davenport said to us. Bree and I slowly came back up to get a better look at the man. He took off the weird glasses and smiled at us.

"Come on, Big D! I just came from seven years in the future! Your time machine actually worked!" The man said as he undid his seatbelt and stood up. I looked at him oddly as I couldn't help but be freaked out.

"It's me! Leo!" He said.

What?! The six of us looked at each other in shock, and I'm surprised I didn't pass out. This was Leo in the future?! He actually grew some more because he definitely wasn't as short as he is now.

"Wow! The cable guy has the same name as you!" Adam said to Leo amazed.

"Wait, if you're really me, then you know the handshake I made up in case I ever became a spy." Leo said to Future Leo as he walked up to him.

"Requesting authentication double O Leo." Future Leo said. The two of them did this really weird handshake, and Leo started freaking out.

"It really is me!" He said excitedly as he jumped up and down.

"So you're the future version of him?" Davenport asked Future Leo and he nodded.

"Do you know what this means?! I cracked time travel! Ha Ha Ha! I cracked time travel! I cracked time travel! I cracked time travel!" He shouted as he started to dance around in a circle. He turned back to Future Leo and said, "You do me a favor. When I see you in seven years, can you remind me to tell me how awesome I am?! Let me high-five myself!" He said as he clapped both of his hands together in the air.

"Just when I thought his ego couldn't get any bigger." I said underneath my breath.

"Oh, I'm sure you won't forget. Hey, he just said what I said! Technically, I just said what I said. Okay, you're going to have to stop doing that. Stop! Stop! Stop!" Leo and Future Leo kept saying at the same time until Future Leo finally covered Leo's mouth. It was actually pretty amusing to watch.

"It's so good to see you guys!" Future Leo said when he saw Adam, Bree, and Chase. He went over to them quickly and hugged the three of them tightly.

"It's good to see you too! Older, yet strangely similar Leo." Chase said confused. Future Leo pulled away from them, and when he saw me, he gasped loudly.

"It's so good to see you, Haley!" He said and he hugged me quickly. I immediately became confused, but hugged him back anyways.

"You too?" I said to him confused. Didn't he pretty much just see all of us a few minutes ago? Or seven years from now? I'm just confusing myself now.

"So, what did time travel feel like?" Davenport asked Future Leo, "Did your body mass increase exponentially as you accelerated towards light speed?"

"Uh, I pushed a button, felt a lot of wind, there was a big flash, but yeah. Mass and speed stuff." Future Leo said as he patted Davenport's shoulder.

"So if you're from the future, then what color are my eyes?" Adam asked Future Leo and we all rolled our eyes. Bree walked over and shoved Adam out of the way.