What the hell happened!? (Norman)

While Norman was at a photoshoot, you got kidnapped. You somehow escaped and ended up at Norman's. He fixes you up and confesses.

Y/n's P.O.V

"Well, thanks for the tea. I have to go to the photoshoot." You sighed. You and Norman have been hanging out for about an hour before he had to go. "Ok, be safe!" He yelled the same thing back. You watched as he left in his car. He waved goodbye through the window, knowing that you would see it. You smiled and walked outside. You walked to the pool and took off your shoes. You put your feet in it and splashed around a little.

Your smile was masked by a large hand. You thought it was Norman till it drug you out of the pool roughly. That wasn't Norman. You tried to scream. Nothing came out. An arm moved its way around your waist and threw you in a large truck. You knew you were fucked. Norman wasn't going to be back for a while. You couldn't call him because he turned off his phone for these things. Of course, only at the worst times.

You weren't tied so you knew they weren't to smart. You felt the car start and move down the road. You were a quick thinker at most times. But the thought of Norman being hurt by these people clouded your mind. You knew he was most likely safe but you were not sure.

You were moving for about 3 minutes before remembering a trick you learned. A little cord hung in front of your face. Emergency cord. How did you not think of that sooner? You pulled the cord and the trunk popped open. You saw the road going quick. The road looked to be in the middle of nowhere. You couldn't be far from the house. You knew the town like the back of your hand. You knew the road you were on. You knew Normans house was closer. You knew the car was going about 50mph

You took a deep breath and closed your eyes before tucking and rolling. The asphalt hit your shoulder hard. You rolled on your back giving it a nice burning feeling. Your face scraped the road making it bleed. You knew you were bloody. You felt the warm liquid run down your back, your cheek and chest. You stood yourself up to look behind you. The car came to a screeching stop. You ran into the trees not far from the road. Down the hill you tumbled. Ow. Hey, you got down faster, didn't you?

One of the men ran after you. You looked forward and ran for it. You ran till you came across a more familiar road. Norman's road. You don't think they followed you this far. You were about 2 miles from the scene. It was all a blur. You ran into the house and locked the door. Deadbolt, doorknob, and the latch. You walked to the couch and sat down with your legs crossed.

Norman's P.O.V

"K, Norman. See you later." I waved as I got into my jeep. I was thinking about going to Y/n's house but changed my mind at the last moment. I drive into my garage and park the jeep. I go to walk in but realize; its locked. I never lock my door. I dig my keys out of my pocket and unlock my door. It still doesn't open. The latch was still locked. I walked around to my bedroom window. I always leave that one unlocked. I used my knife to slide the lock over. I open the window and crawl in. I slowly walk down the hall that leads to the living room.

I peak around the corner to see Y/n on the couch bleeding. "Oh my God!" I yell as I run towards her. Her head was down and she looked like she had seen a ghost. She didn't even notice me right in front of her. "Y/n! Hey!" I was yelling at her and she didn't even look up. She just sat there shaking. Blood was coming from her face, back, and chest. Her hair was a mess. What happened? I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bathroom. I sat her on the edge of the bath and stripped her. I didn't care if she freaked out. Nothing was going to stop me from helping her.

I took off her shirt, then her bra. I moved onto her waist and undid her jeans. I slipped off her underwear. I wasn't looking at her in that way right now. I did have a small crush on her, but now was not the time. I set her in the tub and turned on the water. No reaction. She was probably still in shock from what ever happened. I ran her a warm bath and washed her body, Arm by arm, leg by leg, stomach to chest, back to ass. It didn't madder to me right now. I just wanted to help her feel better.

I bandaged up what I could, the rest I let air dry. I grabbed one of my shirts and some sweatpants. They were big on her but they were cute. I picked her back up and sat her on my bed. She closed her eyes and went to sleep. I think she's good for now. I covered her with a blanket and kissed her head. "Feel better." I walked to the kitchen and picked up my phone. I called Andy just to be sure. I waited for about 4 rings before he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Andy. I need you to get over here now."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Its Y/n. Something happened to her and I think she's in shock. She's not lookin' to good."

"I'll be over there in 10 minutes."

I hung up the phone know he would be here. I sat on the couch waiting for a knock at the door. What could have happened to her? I know this place isn't too safe. Why did she come here? Why didn't she just go home? Did it happen at her house? Too many questions. *Knock, knock, knock.* Andrew. I unlatched the door and let him in. "Where is she?" He asked concerned. I pointed to my room and walked in that direction, Andrew not far behind. He walked in and covered his mouth with a gasp. "Holy shit." He said surprised. "I know. Now we wait." I said heading back to the couch.

We both sat in silence for about 5 minutes. "I'm gonna get some sleep. Wake me up when she gets up." I said tiredly, he nodded as I dosed off. No dreams this time. Just resting my eyes. I was awoken by Andy shaking me. "How long was I out?" I asked sleepily. "3 hours." I nod asking more questions. "She up?" I look around to find her. "I think so. I heard the bed move." I get up and walk to my room to find an empty bed. My eyes dart across the room to land on her. She was walking out of the bathroom. "Y/n, ya' ok?" I ask worried.

She shakes her head and starts to cry. I wipe her tears and say try to comfort her. "Hey, it'll be ok." We all walk out to the living room and sit down. She tells me everything that happened to her. Every excruciating detail. I was in tears thing about how someone could do this. "I want you to stay with me for a while, got it?" I say pissed off. She sniffles as she wipes my tears way. Andrew left right after she was stable. He knew that I could take care of her on my own.

She leans her head on my shoulder and starts to cry. "I love you, Y/n." She giggles to the best of her ability. "Love you too." I lift her chin to look at her. "No, I love you. I always have and always will. I don't want to see you hurt. Ever." I lean in and kiss her pale lips. I pull back to see her reaction. "I love you, Norman." She smiles and kisses me again. I will never let her out of my sight again.