Fuck you! (Cast)

You wake up with a text in your head. You go to work and let out all you anger on that one person. I honestly don't know where this is going to go. Have fun reading it!

You get into your pajamas and slip into bed. Your head hits the pillow when you hear, 'Ding!' You groan as you reach for your phone. "The fuck?" You ask yourself. The light is blinding.

Norman.

Its not too bad. You take a moment to let your eyes adjust to the light before reading the text.

Norman

Hey, baby. I know you don't like to go to bed angry but......

You and Norman weren't dating, he just had that personality. You were confused why he didn't finish his sentence. You start texting back.

Y/N

What's going on? What do you need to say?

Norman wasn't responding. You were getting really worried. He took about 10 minutes to respond.

Norman

Lauren Cohan. That's what's going on. The new guy, Alex. He raped her sometime last week. She took a test and it came back positive. She doesn't want to have kids just yet. She is really upset and she has been throwing up all night. Please help.

You dropped the phone. Your jaw was on the floor as well. You didn't know how to react. You were ready to cry- it isn't even your body! You were raped before, you knew the pain and stress. You felt tears drip down your face. Slowly, you picked up the phone. You started to type back.

Y/N

I will deal with it tomorrow. I got this. Goodnight, Norman.

That was all you had to say. you closed your eyes and drifted to sleep. You were pissed already.

You woke up to the sun piercing your eyes. You sat up without thinking about anything except Lauren. Your whole morning was a blur. You ate your breakfast and got dressed. Showered and brushed your teeth. You got in the car and started driving to set. You arrived at Alexandria in what seemed like 5 minutes. It was probably close to 7:30 by the time you got there. You stepped out of your car and walked over to Norman. "Hey, Y/n. Lauren knows I told you. No one else knows. Keep this between us, please."He pleaded.

You gave him a blank stair. "Where is he?" You said looking into his soul. Norman got scared all of a sudden. He pointed behind you. You turned around to see Alex laughing with some friends. Andrew tried to stop you. Norman stopped him when he took a step. "Nah, not today." Norman said shaking his head. You stormed over there with furry. Without breaking stride, you hooked his face with your right fist. Just like that he was on his ass. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He yelled as he held his face. You got real close to his face. "You stay the hell away from Lauren. Ya' hear me?! Fuck you." You screamed in his face.

Nicotero ran over to the scene. "Hey, what's goin' on?" He created space between you and Alex. "He needs to be fired. I'll explain later." You said walking off. "Andy, where is she?" You said a little relived. "Trailer." He said frightened himself. You giggled and skipped off. You reached the trailer and opened it. "Lauren?" You said happily. "Who is it?" She said softly. She was obviously crying. "Lauren, come here. Its Y/n." You said frowning.She walked out wiping tears from her face. "Hey, sexy." You said trying to cheer her up. She giggled a little. "Hey." She said. "The man whore it taken care of." You smiled as you showed her your bleeding knuckles. She gasped as she examined them. "Holy shit." She said happily. "No more worries. We can deal with the baby later on." You both smiled and hugged. "Thanks." She said laughing. "If you need anything, let me know." You said smiling.

Sorry it is so short, that all I could think of. Love you!