The Aftermath

AN: Sorry it's been a long time I just haven't been motivated lately and I also just haven't had time. I came back and saw that it had over 1k views and that's when I said that I had to update it. So here ya go sorry if it's not that good it's still me first fanfic. I hope to get better.

Dick's POV
I woke up with a pulsing sensation behind me eyes. Boy did my head hurt. I slowly opened my eyes and the first thing I felt was pain everywhere. The first thing I saw was he bright blinding lights above me. I hissed in pain. I heard shuffling next to me.

I slowly open my eyes this time, keeping in mind about the bright lights above me. When I finally open my eyes I notice a figure sitting in the corner of my room back at Wayne manor.

I try to sit up but as soon as my head is off the pillow, I moan in pain. As son. As he hears that Bruce (who I just realized was the figure in the corner) jolt up from where he was asleep.

"What happened," I ask him as he slowly lowers me back onto the pillow.

"I was waiting to pick you up after school." Bruce said. "But you didn't come or right away. I waited a few minuets but when you didn't come out I decided to go in to see what happened. To my surprise a saw some boy slamming you against be locker. I run over and punch the bow hard in the face."

"Oh," I said.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner," Bruce asked with hurt in his eyes.

"I didn't want to be a burden," I say avoiding eye contact.

"Dick, you'll never be a burden," Bruce tells me as tears spill out of my eyes.

"I'm sorry," I say.

"You have nothing to be sorry for," Bruce tells me. " You aren't a burden and you'll never be."

"I love you dad," i mumble tiredly.

"I love you too son," Bruce says.

And for once I can fall asleep know that I will never be bothered by bullies ever again.

Also I have the coolest dad ever!

The end. I hope you enjoyed. If you would like to see more fanfics, comment what you want to see.