Chapter 4

Y/N POV

I felt both dizzy and sick, I took a deep breath before hearing some voices I flutter my eyes open as I notice a crying Boris as Bendy trying to confront him he mumbled something as he cupped Boris cheeks and smile boris mumbled something back and they both smiled. I felt a small smile come on my lips and I slowly sat up I slightly groan which got both bendy and boris is attention.      "Y/N!"  They both yell as they quickly came and sat by my side "H-Hey guys.." I said as I smile weakly. "H-Hey" boris said as he smiled at me even though he was trying to hide his tears I put one hand on his cheek and wipe a tear he laid his cheek in my hand bendy just smiled "You ok little guy?" I said as I smile warmly then I flinch I had a shot of pain in my arm as I move my hand away "E-Easy" boris said "Yeah...you almost got a shoot clean through your shoulder if is wasn't for your backpack" bendy said as he hand me my backpack his face start to turn red I cock my head to the side in confusion I look down at myself I realize me shirt was unbuttoned I quickly button it back up "S-Sorry about that you were panting in your sleep and your couldn't cool down so..." Bendy said as he rubbed the back of his head "I-Its ok you were just trying to help" I said as I smile "But one thing if we're going to see more of that guy I can't keep calling him "That guy" what's his name?" I said "His name is Cuphead and h-his brother's name is Mugman" bendy said as I he crossed his arms looking down we were silent for a minute or two until I broke it "I wonder if anyone heard that shot?" I said "May-" "BORIS!" A voice cut off bendy it was Mickey! "M-Mr.Mickey?" Boris said as he turn his head towards mickey "W-Were you crying?!" Mickey said before boris could even answer Mickey cupped his cheek "Oh you poor thing i'll always be here for you" Mickey said "No you won't!" Donald Duck said in the background.

But mickey just put boris is head on his chest. Boris blush but just snuggled into his idols chest making an adorable little face bendy stood up and was about to break them up "Tsh nice seeing you to Mr. Mickey" bendy said in a low tone as he rolled his eye and crossed his arms. I notice this so i just smirk and quickly grab him from behind and hugged him. He was startled so he fall into my lap "Stop being a jealous~" I said as I hug him I notice him relax as his face turned red "O-Oh sorry Y/N and bendy...didn't see you guys there" Mickey said as he rubbed the back of his head "Hey..." Bendy said as he rolled his eyes "Hey Mick!" I said as I smiled. I guess Mickey finally notice boris snuggling his side and smile "Aww I miss you too!" Mickey said as he laughed a little with his face turning alittle red. Boris quickly got up and tried to play it cool~. Even through he was as red as a tomato I chuckled at his sudden change "Wassup! So, Like, what're you up to?" Boris said as he made a gun with his finger and point at Mickey with a nervous smile. "We heard some loud noises so we just wanted to check and good thing we did too..." Mickey said but the last part was in a pit of a low tone "Well thank for checking on us you can leave now..." bendy said I quickly pinch his arm "Ow!" Bendy said as he rubbed his arm "Don't be rude they did come all this way" I said as I rest my chin on bendys head. "Fine..." Bendy said as he crossed his arm while blushing "Hey! I got an idea how about I get you guys some dinner?" Mickey said as he tried to lighten up the mood "Mr.Mickey you s-shouldn't" Boris said "Oh come on it'll be my treat~" Mickey said as he put an arm around boris then start to pull him towards the restaurant/bar. Bendy just groaned and then stood up out of my lap then turned towards him "Come on we gotta catch up with them before they get to far" bendy said with a smile and he reach his hand out to me "Yeah" I said as I took his hand and stood up. I pick up my bag and followed behind Boris Mickey and the rest of the group.

~Time skip to the Bar~

After a short walk we made it back to the bar I walk inside behind bendy to soon be bear hugged by betty "Nice to see you too" I said as I hugged back then my shoulder started to burn "Ok Ok" I said as I got out of the hug betty must of notice my shoulder because she gasp I just smiled weakly and rubbed the back of my head   "Doll your gone two days and this happens!?" Betty said as she turn towards bendy and Boris who just look away from her. Betty just cross her arms "I'm alright these two guys have been taking care of me!" I said as I walk towards bendy and Boris and then put my arms around them which was a little hard because there were very uneven "Okay but if my Y/N comes in again with a even worse injury one off you boys is gonna have to pay the price for this pretty lady~" betty said as she smirk then walk away. I just sighed as took my arms off bendy and Boris "That girl worries too much" I said as I cross my arms walk towards the bar. I notice a cat very fluster as Mickey grab Oswald "Wonder what that was about?" I think to myself I walk towards him and I realize it was Felix! "FELIX!" I said as I hug Felix "Wait....Y/N!" Felix said as he hugged back "I've haven't seen you in years and now I see you almost kiss by Ozzy the lucky rabbit~" I said as I pull away for the hug and chuckle "O-Oh you seen t-that?" Felix said as he rubbed the back of his head "Yep~" I said "You won't happen to know them?" Felix said as he start to blush "Oh why you got a crush~" I said in a childish manner "W-What your crazy b-but you didn't answer my question" Felix said as he blushed deeper "Well yeah I do the mouse himself invited me to dinner with my new friends" I said with a smile "Oh that's cool and you got new adventuring friends?" Felix said "Yeah I've only known them for like two days but they're cool guys" I said "That's good to hear" Felix said as he gave me a smile then bendy walks towards "Hey your Felix the Cat I love your books!" Bendy said as he sat on the other side of Felix "Oh wow thanks Mr.?" Felix said as he stuck out his hand for bendy the shake "Bendy" Bendy said as he shook his hand "Ha I'll leave you two to talk" I said as I sat up "Ok it was nice seeing you Y/N" Felix said as he waved "Same to you Felix" I said as I wave back. I look around looking for Boris I seen him sitting at a table I walk towards him and sit next to him   "how's it going little guy you okay?" I said "Yeah I was just thinking about Mr.Mickey's brother his just looks so sad all the time.." Boris said as he look down "Well Boris things happen and those things can make people sad but eventually they stopped being sad or they don't and stay sad until they want to be happy again.." I said "Y-Yeah I'm just thinking through somethings..." Boris said as he look back at me "Okay well you know you can talk to me or bendy" I said with a smile "Ok" Boris said as he smile back. After minute or two me and Boris just talked bendy came to our table and sat next to me "Dude I met THE Felix he said hes gonna write a new book soon can't it!" Bendy said as he put hand chin on his hand "He looks like you both met your idols today" I said "Yeah!" Both bendy and boris said as they smile at me. Then the bar door was slammed open and walk in was Cuphead from yesterday he had a look of hatred he was looking for something more specifically us. "G-Guys..." I whisper we were silent then Boris stood up along with both me and bendy. Boris had a look of fear on his face " m-mister is your brother ok?" Boris said as he start to shake from fear "Boris! no!.... we gotta get out of here!" I said as i took Boris is hand. But before we knew it cuphead shot at us the bar lit up with blue flames and echos from the shots. We all quickly ran outside with a the sound of cuphead is insane laughing not to far behind us.

° cliffhanger unless it's for those who follow the Tumblr page you know what happens next but besides that hope you all enjoy don't forget to LIKE and COMMENT
BYE°

UPDATE: OMG I SPELL MUGMAN WRONG ONCE!!