• 2

I'm gonna call Al Calderon, Lucas cause Idk it's just easier ahahah, but I really hope you enjoy this story, it's gonna be like long af

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, I had gotten the biggest headache, I put the phone to my ear and said, "Hello?"

"Hey, Lili" I heard from the other side of the phone (Idk)

"Oh, hey Cole, what's up?" I said

"I'm outside, can you please unlock the door? School starts in 20 minutes." He said

Holy shit!

I quickly threw my phone and ran downstairs, I quickly unlocked the door and ran again before Cole could even say good morning, I quickly ran into the bathroom, I brushed my teeth, made my eyebrows, curled my lashes, put on mascara and some concealer cause I was looking dead.

I then ran into my bedroom, I put on some black jeans and a grey sweater, since it was autumn it was getting a bit cold. I then put on some socks, my black Puma platform (i Think they're called) shoes on.

I grabbed my backpack, and my phone and headed downstairs where Cole were waiting.

"I'm sorry, Cole, I forgot to turn on my alarm." I said, putting my bag on the table.

"It's okay, just wanted to make sure you were ready." He said and smiled, I smiled and put on my leather jacket.

"Ready?" He asked, "um, yeah I'm ready" I said and grabbed my keys, I put on my backpack and we walked outside, I locked the door and got into his car.

We were sitting in the cafeteria when i saw Lucas with his friends, "wait a minute guys, I'll be back." I heard him say to his friends, they all nodded and walked away.

Then I saw him walking towards me, I saw cole looking confused as fuck, "what the-" i heard Cole whisper.

Lucas stopped in front of me, "Can we talk? lili?" He said, looking all cute, "Um, yeah, I guess okay." I said and stood up, "wait here." I said to Cole, he still looked so confused and a bit mad.

Me and Lucas walked outside, "ehm, what's up?" I asked awkwardly.

"You ran off yesterday, did I do something wrong? I mean, I'm sorry if I was too fast, but I've been waiting to do that since sixth grade, I really like you Lili-" he grabbed my hand and looked down, "-I really, really like you. I wanted to text you but, I don't have your number, I went over to your house as well, but you didn't open."

I was a bit speechless, he even went over to my house? Damn.

"I um, I was sleeping, im sorry-" he cut me off by saying, "lili that's not the point, I need to know if you feel the same way as I do, I need to know if we can be something."

I took a deep breath and said, "Lucas, I'm not sure if your playing with me, and I'm really scared that that's the case, I don't wanna get hurt."

He looked at me and said, "I could never hurt you, i would never, trust me! Lili I like you."

I scratched my arm, "I do like you, but if we are gonna be something, its between us, I don't want nobody else to know, okay?" I said.

He looked confused, but then said, "Okay, deal." I just smiled, "so, are you doing anything later?" He asked, "well, not really." I answered

"Can I come over?" He asked, I was actually really surprised that he tried so hard, guess I never knew he would be like this.

"Yeah, okay." I said, we said our goodbyes and I walked back to Cole.

"What was that about?" He asked as he took a bite of a frie

"Oh, nothing." I lied, "lili, we've been best friends for like 8 years, and your really starting to act like this? I'm so over this." He said and walked away, mad as hell, I really don't know what's going on with him, I haven't done anything wrong.

I was lying in my bed, listening to music as I heard something downstairs, I listed downstairs and looked over the stairs, what the hell

What the hell is lucas doing in my living room

"Lucas?" I said as I walked downstairs, "Hey Lili, I knocked like 10.000 times but you didn't open the door." He said.

"So you just walked in?" I laughed, "well, yeah basically." He said, and chuckled.

I sat down next to him, and we started to talk.

We talked for hours and hours and laughed our butts off.

It was getting a bit silence but we were still sitting, looking at each other. "Lili, your honestly the most special girl I've ever met." Lucas said, he puts his hand over mine and gently intertwined our fingers. "Really?" I asked, trying not to blush, even though it was freaking hard, "Yeah, you really are." He said.

I couldn't help it but blush, I looked down so he wouldn't notice it, he took his finger on my chin and moved my head back up. We were sitting extremely close to each other and I could almost hear his heart beating.

He leaned closer, and I totally panicked, our fingers were still intertwined, i squeezed his hand a little, and put my other hand on his cheek, as I leaned in and kissed him. It was a very passionate kiss, and lasted a pretty long time.

He pulled his hand through my hair, and then he pulled away, I didn't know what to do, I had never kissed a boy before.

"Lili can I ask you something?" He said and looked at me, "Yeah." I answered

"Have you and Cole ever been dating?" He asked,

"Uhh, no? Why?" I asked confused, "Well, one time I read his diary, like not on purpose eh, and there was a lot about you." He said, wait what? "Hold on, about me? In his diary? How did you even have access to it?" I asked him, "Well I walked into his room because my mom told us to clean up and since Cole wasn't home I had to do it, and I just fell upon it." He said.

"Wait Lucas, what are you talking about? I really don't understand, why would your mother tell you to clean coles room? Like have you even, ever talked to him?" I asked him, moving my hand out of his, none of this made any sense.

Then Lucas said, "What? Cole haven't told you? He's my half brother."