"Wonho, we've been playing for three hours," Changkyun said.

"Oh, really?"

"Yes."

"Oh well then I better get going on my school work, bye I.M," Wonho said logging off. Changkyun did the same. He sat back and rubbed his forehead. He had probably better get started on his work too. He suddenly felt his phone vibrate.

Unknown: Hi!!

Me: Dude I'm not Gunhee

Unknown: I know I just wanted to be friends

Me: Well you wouldn't like me

Unknown: How do you know

Me: Cause nobody likes me

Unknown: Well I like you

Me: You don't even know me

Unknown: Well then what's your name

Me: I.M

Unknown: I.M???!!! Like THE I.M??!!!

Me: yes...

Unknown: OMG I'VE HEARD RUMORS ABOUT YOU IN THE GAMER WORLD THIS IS SOOO COOL!!!

Me: Well what's your name?

Unknown: Lee Jooheon

Changkyun stopped for a minute. He has heard that name before, he just couldn't think of where.

Me: Cool

*changed name to Jooheon*

Jooheon: So, where do you live?

Me: None of your business

Jooheon: Pleasee!! I live in Seoul what about you??

Changkyun was even more confused now. He feels like he knows this guy.

Me: I live there too...

Jooheon: WHOA THAT'S AMAZING!! Maybe we could me up??

Me: let me think about that

Jooheon: please!!!!

Me: I'll get back to you on it

Jooheon: okay....

Me: I have to go now though

Jooheon: okay bye babe

Changkyun locked his phone. He was so confused on why this guy just called him babe. He could feel his face getting a little hot. He sighed and decided to start his school work.

~

Jooheon was smiling over his text. He didn't know why but he felt a connection between him and this mystery boy. Shownu came back from the bathroom.

"I'm going to head out," Shownu said. He looked at Jooheon with a confused face. "Jooheonie?" Shownu questioned. Jooheon looked up.

"Yeah?"

"Why is your face red?"

------

Changkyun woke up to a loud siren blaring from his phone. Changkyun groaned and rolled over shutting off his alarm. He was about to sleep in a little longer, when his phone suddenly vibrated. He opened his phone and saw 1 new message.

Jooheon: Goodmorning sunshine!!

Changkyun rolled his eyes but smiled that Jooheon was texting him.

Me: What do you want?

Jooheon: I just wanted to say hi

Me: Hi

Jooheon: Hi

Me: I've got to go to school

Jooheon: Oh me too where do you go to school?

Me: I'm not telling you

Jooheon: awww :(

Changkyun put his phone down and got out of bed. He was getting ready for school when he got another message. He was expecting Jooheon but it wasn't. He couldn't help but be a little sad.

Wonhoe: Are you coming to school today??

Me: Yeah

Wonhoe: Want to walk together?

Me: Sure

~

Jooheon was already walking to school happily smiling, thinking about I.M.

"JOOHEONIE!" Someone called. Jooheon looked behind him to see someone run up to him.

"GUNHEE!!" Jooheon yelled running to Gunhee. He tackled him with a hug. "Did you finish the sound track yet?" Jooheon asked excitedly.

"Not yet but I'm almost done," Gunhee told him. Jooheon nodded.

"Oh, I have a new friend!" Jooheon exclaimed.

"When don't you have a new friend?" Gunhee asked. Jooheon gave him a dirty look.

"That's not funny," Jooheon said. They continued to walk to school. "Anyways my new friend is I.M."

"I.M? The mysterious gamer everyone is talking about?" Gunhee asked with wide eyes.

"Yup, apparently that guy I thought was you was I.M and now we are friends," Jooheon said happily.

"I don't know about him Jooheon," Gunhee told him shaking his head. Jooheon's smile dropped.

"What?"

"I don't know, but I feel like he has a bad vibe."