Life Behind the Scenes

Start from the beginning

"Yeah yeah I know. So what's the moves for today??" I asked.

"Well I was thinking we could go to the mall and then later on tonight we go hit up that new club down on 24th called Club Success." She said making me scrunch up my face.

"Now bitch you know I don't do clubs." I said making her smack her lips.

"Well yo ass is going out tonight!! No ifs ands or buts." She said.

"Man okay I guess. Text me and let me know when you on yo way. Imma pack me a overnight bag cause imma stay at yo place afterwards." I said.

Might as well do that. Knowing her ass we gone be out all night.

"Alright. Bye hoe, love you!!" She said before hanging up not giving me a chance to speak.

I laughed shaking my head. Gotta love her with her crazy ass. I got up out of bed and went to my dresser grabbing a fresh bra and a pair of boyshorts. I went into the restroom sitting them down and grabbing my toothbrush brushing my teeth. After brushing my teeth I took a nice hot shower and got out.

Putting on my undergarments I sat on the edge of my bed thinking of what I'm wearing today. I have nice clothes but not a really big wardrobe. I do what I can with what I got. I got up and went to my closet and grabbed my stripped high low dress with a pair of silver sandals.

After getting dressed and doing my make-up I decided to wear my hair big and curly today. I grabbed my purse, cell phone and overnight bag and made my way downstairs. I noticed the house was quiet and no one was home. I praised God for that.

As I was about to go make some breakfast my phone dinged indicating I had a text message. I opened the text:

ShyleePooh: I'm outside c'mon!!

10:51AM

I grabbed my things and headed out the door and then locked the house up. Walking up to Shylee's Honda I put my stuff in the backseat and hopped in the front seat.

"Hey girl!! I missed you!" She screamed while hugging me.

"We just saw each other yesterday at school girl, chill out." I said while laughing.

"Ha! Whatever girl, let's get to this mall so we can be looking sexy tonight." She said while I busted out laughing.

As me and Shylee are riding down the road on our way to the mall, we're just cruising and bobbing our heads to the music. Minutes passed and we finally made it to the mall. We grabbed our things and hopped out the car and headed into the mall.

First we decided to go into this boutique called SwisherSweet. They had really nice clothes and casual wear. Shylee decided that she would find me a nice tight fitting dress to wear tonight, so I let her do her thang.

"Hey Shy, I'm bout to go walk around the mall for a lil bit I'll meet you back here." I told her.

"Okay boo. Don't take to long." She said. I walked out and began walking around. But, something didn't feel right I felt as if I was being followed. I quickly turned around but, there wasn't anyone there besides the basic people shopping around.

I walked into Victoria Secret and began browsing around. I stopped and looked at the thongs and thought how I would look in one of these and laughed to myself. Then I heard a voice behind me.

"Looking to buy one of those." The voice said. I turned around and regretted looking at the face I saw. My cousin Ryan. He was my dad's nephew. This is one part of my life I hate to look back on. At the tender age of 12 my cousin started to touch and feel on me. I felt so disgusted because I used to look up to him. I thought I would never see his face again after that day.