.fourteen.

"the memories you left behind,
are like wine,
the older they get,
the more stronger
the hangover from it is."

- SissyStuff

🔹🔸🔹

        She's a cheater

        She's a cheater. How can she do this. I mean, all this time, she was alive, she was here in London and we all cried our hearts out thinking she left us behind. Liam and Zayn blamed themselves for their precious lose and she just played us like a heartless person.

"I think you should tell the others about this." Olivia handed me a glass of water. She saw her too. Sophia got angry at her. Why did she snap at my girlfriend, does she even know who Olivia is? Everything that Olivia said was true, but Sophia, she's changed.

The night I met her, she was a different girl, from the last time I saw her. She was trying to be mean, a total bitch. But she has the right to be angry. She expected nothing but honesty and we couldn't keep her happy. We hid her darkest secret from her.

"Will they ever believe me?" I asked. She placed a hand on my shoulder. "They are your friends Harry. They know you wouldn't joke about this. They all are in a belief that Sophia never left and now when she's here, why can't we get her back?"

Olivia is right. I should tell the guys about this.

Standing up, I dialled Louis's number and Olivia called Ella. We asked them all to meet at my place. I hope Zayn shows up too. It's about his girl, the love of his life. When he finally has her in his arms, I know he would never let her go. He's gone though a lot of pain and then he'll have his love with him.

I hope she forgives them all, she forgives me. We've created a big mess and we've paid enough for it, we just want her back. All that she said that night, she was angry and didn't realize what she spoke. I know she still misses us. She must be angry but she can never stop loving us.

---