I raced into the class, completely flustered and out of breath.

"I'm here, I'm here. Im-"

One look at the Ballet instructor who was oozing disapproval in waves and at the two dozen dancers staring at me incredulously, I knew I just fucked up.

" Incredibly and enormously sorry for my rude entrance there. Please forgive me Madam. " I dropped down into a quick curtsy, knowing my face was the color of a ripe tomato. A smothered scoff made me snap my head up towards Finns direction who looked like nothing in the world could amuse him more. I sent him a death glare before finding a place by the barres where everybody else was waiting. Several of the girls threw me disgusted glares to which I happily returned. Excuse the fuck out of me for oversleeping. I forgot that never happens to anybody else.

After giving me another pointed glare, Madam continued on with her speech.

"As I was saying, first we're giving to start with simple warmups so I can get a feel on where everybody else is at in their dancing and the we'll go from there." She looked around the class, making sure to make eye contact with everyone, lingering a while longer on me. " This isn't high school anymore ladies and gents. Every moment from this point on you will be assessed, critiqued and examined. Please make it worth my while. "

With that heartfelt and encouraging speech, Madam made her way over to the stereo no doubt starting the warm up music. The blonde in front of me raised her hand, cutting off Madams stride,

" I'm sorry, Madam, but we didn't get your name."

With a smirk on her face, Madam turned back towards the class.

" Well it would appear that is corrected. My name is Madame Frost and welcome... to another year in Hell."

Ook then.

~~~***~~~

" I'm just saying, did she really have to say that ' Welcome to Hell' bit in the beginning? It seems somebody spends a little too much time involved in the dramatic arts, if you catch my drift."

Me and Finn just got back from our first day of class and if there's anything I can say about it, let it be this; Madam Frost does not fuck around. After a grueling half hour or " warmups" we jumped right into partner dances. Even though I barely tolerate Finn on a good day I will say this. That boy can fucking move. I had my doubts I'll admit but it didn't take long to realize ballet was something if not the only thing Finn was serious about.

My feet hurt, my back aches and I can safely say I have about ten more blisters on my toes to care for but I've never felt more in tune with ballet. I never realized how much slack I've put into my formation but one class with Madam Frost and I made sure that was fixed very soon.

At the moment, me and Finn were walking back from getting our lunches. Finn didn't have any problems with the lunch ladies this time but that probably has to do with the fact they told him his lunch card would get revoked if he kept causing a scene over their dairy products. Needless to say, it didn't take very long to get our food this time. As we were walking towards an empty table I heard our names being called from across the lunchroom. Drew and Damen were sitting at a table by the windows. How we missed them waving their hands above their heads like they were trying to flag down a taxi from inside a building, I don't know but they sure got our attention now. We made our way over to them and I dropped down in the open seat next to Damen, laying my head on his shoulder and groaning.

Damen laughed and patted my head. " Rough class?"

"Rough doesn't even begin to describe the day our dear Cade has had." Finn happily informed them.

"What'd you do this time?" I opened my mouth to respond but Finn once again took it upon himself to answer.

" What didn't she do! First she runs in late, a complete lack of regard to the fact Madam Frost was talking and starts yelling 'I'm here' like we were all sitting around, anxious for her arrival. Boy if you could have seen Madams face at the moment! I'm surprised Cade didn't freeze on the spot. Then during warmups, Cade manages to whop Madam in the face in fourth position. Oh my gosh, I thought for sure I was going to piss my pants then but not only did Cade hit her once, she hit her another time when she tried to apologize. That time I did have to excuse myself to the bathroom because I just couldn't handle Cade's look of horror." Drew and Damen laughed, obviously finding amusement in my pain. I groaned again, dropping my head down on the table, feeling Damen start to rub my back.

" I told her I was sorry about a bijillion times! Anybody with eyes could tell I didn't mean to hit her." I exclaimed whole heartedly. Who in their right mind would even think to lay a hand on that women? Certainly not a sane one such as myself.

Drew smiled at me reassuringly. "Don't worry, Cade. I'm sure it wasn't as bad as you think it was." I smiled back at him, grateful for what he was trying to do.

"Oh I don't know," Damen added, " Sounds pretty bad."

" Thanks Damen for that entirely irrelevant comment. " I snapped, not needing anymore negativity right now. I had enough as it was.

" Oh come on, Cade." Damen replied, wrapping his arms around me and laying his head on my shoulder, " You know I'm just playing. Who in their right mind could hate a face like this?" He asked, poking a finger in my cheek. I just glowered out him, shoving him away from me. As I did, I caught Drews eye, noticing the obvious jealousy in his eye before he tried to mask it away from me. Shit, what was I thinking. Drew didn't know how me and Damen worked so of course he'd be jealous of the way we act. I need to clear that up from him, sooner rather than later.

I stood up, grabbing my bag. " Hey, Drew. You want to walk me to my class? If your finished, that is. " Drews eyes lit up and he stood up too.

" Yeah, of course." Drew grabbed his bag too and rounded the table to join my side.

" You haven't even finished your food yet." Damen got out, stopping me in my tracks. I looked back and noticed my nearly full plate. I shrugged. " Finn can have it. Don't think I didn't notice you eye fucking my tray for the last ten minutes, Copperhead."

" I'm not even going to your obvious lack of use in my name." Finn replied, never taking his eyes off my plate as he quickly slid it over to him. I turned to walk away with Drew when Damens voice stopped me again.

" You're not even going to say bye?" I sighed and turned back around, walking to Damen and wrapping my arms around him tightly, giving him a loud kiss on his cheek.

" Goodbye, Damen. Though it'll only be a couple hours til I see you again, I will miss you dearly. How about you take a lock of my hair as a token of my gratitude?" I relied dramatically, batting my lashes at him. Damen smirked and pushed me away playfully.

" Smartass." I laughed and waved at the both of them before walking away with Drew at my side.

~~~***~~~

I am so sorry this took a majorly long time to get out but it's here now. Tell me what you think and give me feedback. Lord know I need it lol. Ok, until next time! Xxx