He staggered back in bewilderment on the teenager's sudden outburst. She did look more like a dragon breathing fiery flames than the Capitol-loving Cassandra Snow. Before the doctor could stand straight and speak, the Head Gamemaker barged into the room. The doctor would've been getting the worst traumas of his life in these few minutes with Plutarch Heavenbee's lucid face at the door. A small smile cracked his lips to see Cassandra in her usual self.

"I had trouble locating your room, Cassandra, but your unmistakable sweet voice guided me through the labyrinth." He grinned as he indicated the doctor to leave with a respectful bow and a stiff swipe of hand. The doctor returned the gesture with a rather small bow than Plutarch's and left the room. Since she had arrived at 13, no one even cared to acknowledge her, let alone bow. The only reaction she kept getting was whispers behind her back and she could sort out what were for her or her grandfather, of shocks, anger or joy that the President's granddaughter had joined the Rebellion. She was used to it back in the Capitol when she walked along the streets in glamorous clothes among the crowd of painted faces. But, those were of admiration and these are of hatred.

"Jesus, Plutarch." She sighed bewitchingly, "You are a life savior!" Finally, there was someone in her room that actually liked her and knew her as her, not as the President's granddaughter, but, as Cassandra Snow. The statement he said earlier was only to make fun of her, she knew. That's why Plutarch was one of her favorite Capitol citizen. He, at least, didn't grow a bizarre beard such as Seneca Crane's. There were rarely any occasions where people made fun of her. Actually, there were none, because, even if they do, Coriolanus Snow will have his soldiers ready for public execution. All her guests talked about her as if she was an angel sent to the Earth by the Almighty. That was corny, plus, she'd always loved to label herself as the devil.    

"I know that, don't I?" He chuckled with his thin, grey eyebrows raised in his signature kind, "Well, then, how's everything going?"

Cassandra could write a whole book on how everything was going right now with her. She ran away from her own humble abode with Plutarch and Haymitch. It was quite 'smooth' escape plan, actually. She was savoring her fancy time in her never tidy room as usual (her maids were sick of cleaning it over and over again. 5 times a day, to be exact), watching the 3rd Quarter Quell with zeal like a normal Capitol citizen. To add on to the normality of Capitol citizenship, she kept a bowl of popcorn in her hands should anyone come into her room that can be her grandfather or his assistant, whatever-her-name-was. There was a small part in her, she admitted, that was hungry from all the anxiety she spent pacing around her room. The time had come for the plan to be executed, the time for Katniss' escape as well as her's, and, luckily, her grandfather was at the Gamemaker's Quarters. The screen displayed Katniss Everdeen trudging through the dense back to the tree after Johanna cut her tracker out, this was a trick only Cassandra, Plutarch, Haymitch and the other Victors knew of. Cassandra had reacted like a normal Capitol native when Johanna nearly killed their beloved Girl on Fire and had to yell, "You traitor! You lumber-jacking fraud! You two-faced, tree-climbing baboon!" She could've used other words, but, her stupid Capitol mannerism got in the way. The household considered this as a perfectly habitual situation. The fact was that, she wanted to relive her tension. Why? Because Plutarch promised he'd come and pick her up so they could run... fly away to the arena, collect the surviving Tributes, especially Katniss and continue with their pleasant road trip. She obviously couldn't holler, "That heck of a Head Gamemaker needs to be beheaded!" All because he got a bit late. Suddenly, Plutarch is dragging her towards a waiting hovercraft through a series of solitary passages alongside Haymitch over the mansions rooftop before the power goes of, mumbling that his pee break would be everlasting for the President, who'd be helpless when Katniss 'lets the arrow fly'. Then Cassandra started to ramble on her dressing, that she'd be welcoming the Victor from District 12 in her pink pajamas. But, within a second, the power went off. Everything in the Capitol was pitch-black and all she could hear was the dismay and confused cries of the citizens all over the Capitol when she heard Haymitch whisper-shout over the commotion, "C'mon, it's time" They boarded the hovercraft, skillfully grabbed Katniss, Finnick and Beetee from the burning arena and finally landed at 13.