Marcel

i own no content, all rights go to the CW and the originals

Please like and comment any thoughts or suggestions, i love to hear them . :)

It was 10 am and i was downstairs eating breakfast. Elijah and Klaus were reading and Rebekah was sucking on a blood bag. I watched with disgust than looked away. The doorbell was rung and I went to get it since everyone else were too lazy. I rolled my eyes. When i opened the door, no one was there. All that was there, were  Four envelopes with our names on them. I handed them out to everyone. When i opened mine there was a letter and written on it was: Dear Hayley, my name is Marcel. You may not know me  but I've heard many things about you. I thought we could get to know each other better at my Masquerade ball. I hope to see you there. I showed Klaus which was a bad idea because he was now angry.

"How does Marcel know about her?", he asked.

"I don't know, Nik, We haven't even talked to him. Did you tell anyone about this.

"I only told Alexis and it could've been the witches."

"Why would the witches tell him, if they wanna destroy him?", i asked. He quickly pull his phone out of his pocket and called Alexis. It said that number was out of service.

"It was her, Alexis", he said. I knew there was something wrong about her. I should've trusted my instincts. Klaus began talking again while he was storming to the door.

"I'm gonna find her, and kill her!, stay here!" He stomped out and i looked at Rebekah.

"We are not staying here, are we?", she asked. I nodded and grabbed my coat. She followed behind me. When we got to Sophie's bar, we saw Alexis with Marcel. Klaus was going to kill her but he saw her with Marcel's arm around her. Marcel invited him over. He saw us too.

"Hayley, Rebekah, come join us." Klaus was beyond terrified. I sat by him.

"I thought i told you to stay home", he gritted though his teeth. I did the same.

"Ya well i didn't want to." Marcel turned to us and shot me a smile.

"You are just as sexy as Klaus said you are", Marcel said. I saw Klaus blush and i was shocked. Rebekah glared at  Marcel. I knew they had something in the past but i thought she was over him.

"Really", i said while smirking at Klaus.

"So,  are you two together?" I panicked and looked at Klaus.

"Yes , we are Marcellus, what about you and her?" Klaus pointed to Alexis.

"No she's just  an old friend from my past who needed somewhere to crash. Like you know, I'm always there for my friends." Klaus nodded while studying them. Rebekah looked relieved.

"So are you lot, coming to my ball?" Great we had to get into that topic. Both the boy smirked at each other.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world!" We all kept talking and soon enough it got late. We said our goodbyes and went home. Klaus was in a good mood and didn't bother yelling at me for coming. I walked to him in the living room.

"sexy, huh?", i said with a smirk. He ran a hand through his hair.

"I... I just um."

"I get it, you needed to get him to think we were dating so he wouldn't suspect  anything."

"Exactly", he said. We said our good nights and went to our rooms. Rebekah was painting her toe nails and i laid down. I tried to sleep but the smell of nail polish and  rubbing alcohol filled the room. Eventually i fell asleep