~Talent Show rehearsal ~

10 days pasted and I was going back to U.A and Urarraka was running behind me and she said to me "hey (Y/N)!,there's a talent show coming up" I said "r-really?" she said "yes!,come with me" and we both run inside and Urarraka participate on the talent show and I shyly participated too,then I see izuku said "hi (Y/N)..¿are you going to participate in the talent show?" I blushed and said "y-yes" then he said "if you need somewhere to rehearsal,come to my house and I can gladly help you" I said "t-thanks,mabey I will c-come to your house t-today" Urarraka said "can I come too?" izuku said "well,I will se if I can invite you too ok" she said "ok!" then it was time to go to classes

Time skip from all the classes~

Izuku's improve
I was leaving U.A and then I saw (Y/N) waiting for me,I said "¡hey (Y/N)!,¿are you ready to go to my house?" she said "y-yes" Urarraka run to us and went with us to my house,then we got inside and leave our backpacks in the living room then i told them that there is 2 rooms that they can practice...then Urarraka was practicing her song and she singed so awesome!

(Y/N)s improve
I heard Urarraka singing and she sang so cool, then izuku told me if I had a song planded,i blushed and I had a song that is "Peace Sigh" I told Urarraka about the song but not izuku,then I was in the room,and it looked like Urarraka was only with me..so..I grabbed my phone..and I singed it.

"Oh whaao,whaao,whaao...
(Music part)
Yeah its behind me now,yet i don't know how,its still over on my head,but every time I found,it was a plane,headed far away..¿I wonder how I see it today?,thinking about the time,all I did was cry,wishing and wanted to be strong,but I came to find,then what I needed to start was a stronger heart,glistening and shining afar,"

Then izuku was getting in the room because Urarraka told izuku to come and he was standing there...lisening to me...singing

"Its my life,its not right ,but cruel tives is to be,someday it will bring me down,but that isn't now,but at least now while im free,gimme just one,one and im done,be every breath may be my last,but I cannot expect,when my task...is alive and beating fast.
(Music part)
Heading so far away,so far away I hear you,sing for me,carry on and you get through,words being so high like you just wouldn't believe, now you eyes are red,you'll never cry again,no,leaving a smile telling that i would not  let go,remember to be a hero,just remember to sing,say goodbye and I'll leave with a peace sigh,and again the story goes on.
(Final music part)"

Then my final pose was me doing a peace sigh and with a smile...then...I blush when I see izuku there and I said "U-Urarraka, I told you t-to n-not tell i-i-izuku!" izuku said "its ok,I will not tell anyone about you song,I promise" Urarraka said "im sorry,but I couldn't help it...its...just...I...ship...you...two" me and izuku said "w-what?!" then she said "yeah!,its true,the entire school ships you two!" izuku and I were a blushing mess,then Urarraka leaves the room and izuku said "you sing beautiful (Y/N)!" I blushed and tried to hide it with my harms but he put my hands down and said "I-I-I love you (Y/N)!" we both blushed and he kissed me...and I kissed him back...it was a sweet and gentle kiss,then i stopped the kiss and I said "I-I love you too izuku" then I ggigled and he said "hey,what's funny?" I said "y-you are so cute when your blushing" "shut up and come here~" then we kissed again and he pushed me closer to him,later...we stopped and we had to go home, me and Urarraka were leaving but then,izuku grabbed my wrist and kissed me (short kiss) and he said "will you be my girlfriend?" I said "I will love too!" then we waved goodbye and I was in my bed,today was a dream come true for you and izuku.