It was hard to focus around him, the dark pink of his lips so very eye catching and the way his voice sounded after a long, exhausting day at work was enough to make you stare at him and forgot everything else in the world. But I knew that this was the exact problem that I would have to get over to get in Geena's good books, so I tried my hardest to focus on the job rather than the very sexy man sitting across the table from me.

It wasn't long until I got the job, babysitting Alice every Saturday night when Geena and Harry went out and the occasional weekday where they both had to work late nights. This went on for a few months, until I sensed a change within the household.

Harry was always extremely nice to me, he would ask me how my day was, how school was going for me and he would always just try and make conversation whenever he could. When he came home from work, I would always end up staying an extra 20 or so minutes just because he wanted to talk to me and find out how I was going. But Geena, Geena was the complete opposite towards me. When she got home, she paid me then dismissed me for the night, practically shoving me out the door without as much as a goodbye and a "see you next Saturday."

It was then after a few months where I noticed a change in Harry. He was a lot quieter, a lot more tired, he wasn't as well groomed as he used to be, he was messy, clumsy, and just seemed to be fed up with everything that was going on for him. He also started to open up to me more, asking me for advice, telling me about his day, telling me about personal things, things that you would usually tell your partner, rather than your babysitter.

I don't think Harry had any friends either. Whenever he was out, it was always for work, but half of the time Geena went out it was to see her friends. I tried to be there for Harry, because I wasn't sure if he had anyone else to be there for him. When Harry and Geena were both home, hardly any words were exchanged between them and I just knew that something was going on between them.

One night, Harry arrived home, his eyes were bloodshot and his pale cheeks were sticky from tears that had been slipping from his eyes on his car ride back home. He immediately raced across the living room and pulled me into a tight hug, completely breaking down above me and sobbing into my neck. It took me a while to calm him down before he finally told me that Geena was seeing someone else, and she wanted to get a divorce.

The next few months were filled with court orders, meetings and lawyers. During that time, Harry had been promoted to CEO in his company and had received a large salary increase and a huge bonus. The endless nights that were filled with signing papers and communicating through lawyers was taking a toll on both parents, I could tell. Harry had moved in with his sister, leaving Geena the house and they were both sharing custody over Alice. I had to move backwards and forwards from each house to look after Alice, and the effects that was having was also tiring me out too.

Harry didn't want anything except Alice. He didn't care about the things he would be giving up to Geena, he didn't care about the house, the cars, the furniture, he didn't care about anything except Alice, and he wanted to take full custody of her.

Fortunately, Geena was okay with this arrangement, and with the large amounts of money fuelling Harry's bank account, he started a new life with Alice, a new life, without Geena.

I helped with the move, helping to pack up Harry and Alice's things from their family home into Harry's new house which happened to be on the other side of town, the rich side of town. His new house was unnecessarily huge, although Alice and Harry were extremely excited about their new home. He filled it with everything Alice wanted, I felt as if he was trying to make up for the time he had lost with her during the court procedures and finalizing the divorce papers.

Harry was happier now, although a lot more busier with work, but he had never been this happy before in all the time I had been working for him. He grew closer to me, always confiding with me and talking to me about any problems he was having, and I knew he would always be there for me if I ever needed him. He still didn't have many friends, he never even dated which completely bewilders me since he is such an attractive and well-mannered man that anyone would be lucky to have.

It was weird how well we got on with each other, I felt so comfortable around him and he felt the same around me too. Our relationship was somewhat strange, but I really liked having him as a friend. He was funny, cheeky and he was great to be around. I also adored Alice and I couldn't imagine what my life would be like without having them both in it.

The past year with him had been great, and there was no way that I would ever stop working for him.

****

Hiiiii

Ok this is something I've been wanting to write for sometime

basically it's about Harry developing feelings for Eve (the babysitter) and then things start to take off and they form a somewhat physical relationship which as you can probably guess starts to spiral out of control

this will contain a lot of sexual content , so please keep this in mind if you continue reading

its not the average fic but hopefully you guys enjoy - comment/vote if you do please it helps me out a lot!

ok thats enough please keep reading

love you all

xxx