"Crap! I forgot to wet my hair!" She screamed. I now noticed that Ross and Riker had wet hair. I looked at her, puzzled, "If I don't get my hair wet before, the chlorine turns it lime green." Rydel explained. Part of me went, Oh. The other part (the majority) was like, wait what?

Ryland stood up, "Rocky is out! Minus points to Rydel! Ross your up!" Since he was the judge, he got to do that. Ross stood up and strode by a lime. No wait, that was Rydel! She wasn't kidding.

I whispered to Rydel, "Hey."

"Hi?" She mocked me.

"Change in plan. I think I can win it all on my own." I told her. She gave me a questioning look but I only returned it with a smirk.

Time passed really fast, Ross and Riker did the same thing: a backflip. Rydel danced down the board. She was really good. Soon, Ryland have us another update. "Riker in the lead, Jordan it's your turn!" He said, quietly. His voice must be tired, I figured. I walked down the board and took a deep breath. I would do this all the time back at my old home.

Lets make this intense, shall we? I stood a foot or more from the edge and bent my knees, I sat down. Yup that's right, I sat down. I heard snickers from the audience, but they didn't encourage my failure. They made me smile that they thought that was all I could do.

Then I brought out my actual move, I did a somersault forward. With such precision, I cut parallel to the board. I felt myself near the edge, sweat beads clinging to my face, I grabbed the last 4 inches of the diving board. The rest of my body feel off the cliff like end. I wrapped my arms around the board and gracefully scooted backwards. My feet followed, giving the illusion that I was walking on the water.

I swung back on top of the diving board to see the gaping mouths of the audience. But I wasn't done, I hadn't hit the water yet. I ran at top speed off of the shaky white board, leaping like a bird taking flight into the air. I flew, my hair creating a streak of brown behind me.

I decided to spice it up a little bit, so I did. My legs twisted over my head and my hands traced down into a point. I was diving straight down head first into R5's pool. A perfect routine. My fingers glided effortlessly through the water barrier. I finished the turn underwater, and came to the surface. No more intenseness from here from this point on.

Rydel was smiling a big smile at me, while Ross was in an eye bulging deep thought. Riker just looked plain sad, that he lost. Rocky was happy that I won, but I knew he was really thinking. I knew because I make that face often. Ryland was the first to speak, "Do I even have to say who won?" Riker looked helplessly at him, not getting the sarcasm, "Jordan does. Second Riker. Riker, no dishes for you."

Rydel and I both said the same thing, "What?!" But she kept talking, "That's not how it works, she chooses one of us!" She yelled.

"Sorry Delly, but you pushed Rocky off. And the only one she would have chosen was you," Ryland explained. Rydel made a pouty face, while Riker did a victory jump off of the diving board.

"Hey, let's just jump off the diving board in weird positions." Riker said as he resurfaced. All heads shot to him, as if they'd never expect Riker to say that. He out his arms up in surrender, as if the stares were guns.

I probably thought it was a good idea, so I dragged miss green hair to the diving board, "Okay, you jump in a pose, than I'll copy it." I told Rydel. She nodded and jumped. She struck a pose that looked like she was a model, with her hands on her hips.

I was about to jump, when I noticed the boys in a huddle. "Go figure out what there taking about Jordan!" Rydel whispered to me. from under the diving board. I nodded and crept down the steps.

I motioned for Rydel to follow. "I'm gunna rinse of off!" I held open the door and stepped inside. I almost let the door close, but I didn't. I slipped out of the doorway and his behind the corner, just within being range.

"So just to clarify, we prank the girls when they fall asleep?" I gasped. How dare they? Poor Ross, he just gave everything away and just lost his eyebrows.

"Yup. I'll get they whipped cream and Ross, you get they water colored markers. Ry, you grab the camera and position it. Rocky, you and Ell be the distractions. Ready?" Riker foolishly explained. Mwhahahaha, little did they know that they were dealing with a master prank artist.

I snuck from my hiding place and sprinted inside. After I ran up the stairs, the fact that what I am about to do is too a famous band. I would be mobbed by pitch forks and torches if anyone knew anything of this. I climbed the stairs deep in thought when I tripped over a step and fell down, on my face. Ow!

I stood up before anyone had realized I had fallen, not remembering my previous thoughts. I strode down the hall to to pink room and stepped in. I looked at the time on my phone, 6:49. "Rydel, is it to early to get into pajamas!"

I got a reply, matching my tone and volume. "No! And get over here!" I groaned and dragged my clothes over to her.

I was bombarded with questions the minute I passed the line of hinges. "So what did they say?" She eagerly asked me.

I sighed, repeating their conversation. "Well Ross was like: So to clarify we're parking the girls after they fall asleep? And then Riker was like: Yup. I'll get the whipped cream, Ross you get the water colored markers and Ry you get the camera and position it. Rocky and Ell you guys get them ready." I did different voices for each person.

Rydel looked at me and just laughed. "This is going to be more fun than I thought!" She made an evil grin. From that point on, we decided a perfect plan. Not just to stop the other one, but a completely new prank. Perfect.

+

lol I got lazy so it's only half edited rn oops but i think it's okay.

can someone please explain to me how to put the characters thoughts into these things omg it's literally just. "complained. stated. said." oVER AND OVER AGAIN IMMA SLAP ME.

ow.

btw, smile shouldn't be called smile bc i'm sobbing k bye.

-a