New boyfriends and Kids.

Sum went downtown to go shopping to get clothes because she is going to Jamaica for a week she was supposed to go with Tray but now she is going by herself she has two plane tickets and she needs someone that would like to go with her . Anyways she heard music coming from inside this blue building. and she heard migos . Of course she heard offsets voice so she started screaming and tried to run in their but the security guards wouldn't let her in there without a ticket so she said offset was her boyfriend and he had the tickets . So the dumb security guard believed her and he walked inside to get the ticket from out his locker room so summer just ran in there.

Summer called Jordynn.
Sum : Broooooooo
Jordynn : yessssssss
Sum : yo I'm at migos concert Quavo  and Offset here sis 😎
Jordynn : hoeeeeee why you ain't tell me 🙄.
Sum : i didn't know they was having a concert.
Jordynn :  bitch where tf you at ?
Sum : Downtown
Jordynn : On my way! Where is it ?
Sum : Right across the street from Burlington
Jordynn : omw.
Sum : bring a knife cause the security guard might not let you in.

Jordynn arrives in 10 minutes and she told the security guard to let her in or else she was getting stabbed. He said welcome go find a seat lol.
After the concert crazy Jordynn RUNS Backstage to go see Quavo , they were talking and Quavo asked her if she would like to go out to eat later on tonight. She said hold up I need to use the bathroom.

   Instead of using the bathroom she went to call queese
Jordynn : um bye. I found somebody new.
Queese : wait what .
The phone ( beep , beep , beep )
Then she goes back to talk to Quavo and said sure I would like to go out tonight😊!
Jordynn went to talk to offset.

  Jordynn : Hey! My manz want you🤷🏽‍♀️
Offset : Where she at ?
Jordynn : brb.

   Jordynn went to go get summer
Sum : what you want ?
Jordynn : offset wants to see you .
Sum : Omg really where is he????
Jordynn : Right here
Sum : Oh my hot friesssss🤣
Summer passed out.
Then like 2 hours later she woke up .

Offset asked her out on a date with Quavo and Jordynn she said suree.

Jordynn and summer went to the mall for an outfit for tonight.

Sum : Sis you wanna go to Jamaica with me tomorrow?
Jordynn : yesss , lets take Quavo and offset .
Sum : sis we barley know them calm down.
Jordynn : then I'm not going tf
Sum : fineeeee🙄
Jordynn : Lets tell them at dinner tonight.
Sum : K
When summer got home she got straight in the shower and washed her hair blow dried it and straightened it . Then she found this cute ass jumper and wore that.

Then she did her makeup and was ready

Then she did her makeup and was ready .

   Over at Jordynn 's house she got home got in the shower did her hair she had bundles they was extra soft !

she wore This cute dress and these shoes🤤

then Jordynn drove to summer house and Quavo and Offset came to pick them up and they went to the Cheesecake Factory 😊👅👅And enjoyed the rest of the night

And enjoyed the rest of the night.

Over at X and Indya house
X : indya you need to loose some weight you fucking fat.
Indya : ever was I fat dh.
X : look at ya stomach
Indya : I know wtf my stomach look like
X : why it's so big tho ?
Indya : idk , lets go to sleep tho I gotta wake up at 8 ina morning because I gotta doctors appointment.
X : Gn babe love you .
Indya : love you more (They kiss )

In the morning Indya gets ready and drive to the doctors .
Doctor Dej : Indya to office 19
So they do everything that you do for a regular check up .
Doctor Dej : um Indya you know your 3 weeks pregnant?
Indya : Whaaaa no ?????????? I never knew that , that explains why x said I was fat 🤦🏾‍♂️.
To be continued..... hope you liked it 😊 I forgot to show you guys the cast so the next chapter will be pictures of the cast and who they are and details about themselves just to inform you about them. Thanks enjoy.