The big day

Molly wakes up at 6 in the morning gets in the shower, and does her makeup and she drops Maddy off and listen to her boyfriends Pnb Rock ( stage name ) Music!

45 minutes later it's 7:30 and I have to be at work by 10:00 but it's a 3 hour ride so I texted in the group chat and asked if the girls were ready and they said yes I texted all the boys and asked if them if they were ready and they said they been ready so I had to go get a different renal that had 3 rows with 5 seat in the 2nd and 3rd row.

Then I went to pick everybody up and 2 hours and 30 minutes later we were 30 minutes early so we went out to breakfast

Jasheh said shouldn't we move closer down here and get a big ass mansion so we don't have to drive 3 hours just to come to work everybody agreed but I would have to get Malasjah to move in with us to take care of Maddy.

Molly said Rakim and I will start looking after work.

It was time for work the host #therealkevinhart was the host he asked everybody questions and we told him that we live 3 hours away from here and that we wanted to find a mansion around here that we can move into.

Kevin hart said it's a mansion they are selling for 45 mill

Everybody said ok that sounds great and we would have to start saving up everyone thanked him then once the questions were done we went out to the mall and went to lunch and then Kevin said welp it's time to go but tomorrow everybody will be working their butts off so get some rest we all left 3 hour ride later it was 5:00 I had to go pick Maddison up.
We went to Jahseh's apartment and just went to chill and then we all went to McDonalds to get something to eat and I dropped everybody off at home and I fed Maddison out her to sleep got in the shower and went to sleep

To be continued....