Chapter 13: The Ghast King Attacks Again

Now, after those deaths, came Viola who died by the same person. Steve's Army was waiting for Ghast King to come, we were all on the Union Room. The Elevator open up and Ghast King like a wrechking ball, Ironic, isn't it. Shooting fire from his hands and mouth and all glasses were being destroyed. Scorpio punch Ghast King but Scorpio's hand got stuck and Ghast King went up in flames and Scorpio was burned down to the first floor, he was dead as well. "Stop" I yelled throwing my sword to him. It did nothing. With the glove he had he can break floors by powering it up. Walter got a hold of the glove and Alancticraft. Both were hitting Ghast King really hard and Ghast King. Eventually, Ghast King self destruct (Stupid, We all know) and Alanticcraft couldn't make it out but Walter did. 10 people out of 45 in Steve's Army died. We had survived this long" I said in the Plaza, because the Union Room was destroyed again. Steve's Army, all of us were there and I was speaking. "We must continued to fight for our rights in this beautiful city that thus, Steve have created for us. Here in 2022, we are struggling for our rights, in 2023, We will rise and fight for our RIGHTS AND SAVE MS. MISTY" I said and every one was cheering...