Rules

Yay everyone's favorite part!!!

1) Please be respectful of each other. I don't care if characters don't like each other's but don't be bullies about it.

2) Feel free to cuss but * it out so this doesn't get flagged. Also some people don't like cussing so we also want to make them feel comfortable.

3) Roleplay in the third person. Ex. Alex walked through town and shouted," Hey! Is anyone out there!"

4) Put "Saturn" in your form to prove you read the rules and ignore what I tell you to do in Rule 8

5) No god modding. These are normal people who once lived normal lives. Many will be scared and confused and desperate so don't make them invincible.

6) No sex in the Roleplay. If you want to get down and dirty feel free to go to your PMs and have a party but I don't want to read that and I'm sure others don't either.

7) You must Roleplay in the Main chain. I'm sorry but it'll just keep everything easier for me to remember to respond. If notifications get crazy I'll make a new main chain but that won't happen for a while so keep that in mind.

8)Hello if you came to the end here to find a password or something please stop and read through the rules. If you read through them all and were a good little friend, please put. I wanna cookie in your form for the password.