The crowd screams and Kayo jams out. That was fun. "Shout of Dream!" We finish and the girls go wild. We exit the stage. "Arigato!" Marius yells. Just then, Kayo rushes up to me and smiles. She has her phone in her hand.

"Ano, Shori! Can we take a picture?" She asks smiling.

"Yeah, okay." I say reluctantly and she gets her camera ready. We pose smiling, me also holding up a peace sign.

Just then, really fast, Kayo turns and kisses me on the lips. Before I could react, she took the picture. "WHAT!? WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" I yell at her wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"It's for a fan birthday girl, Shori." She smirks. "Im so posting this on Twitter!" She says. I gasp. I could get in trouble!

"No! You can use that!" I yell, anger building up inside of me. Gosh, I hate fans! "YOU CAN'T USE THAT!" I yell loudly, and my band mates come rushing over to me. "See ya!" Kayo says smiling and running up the stairs.

"Shori? What happened?" Marius asks.

"She, she, she took my picture! SHE KISSED ME AND TOOK A PICTURE AND SHE'S GOING TO POST IT ON TWITTER!!!" I scream loudly. Master puts his hand on my back.

"Shori, don't worry. I can get that picture off the Internet. I have to work it out at home, though. So let's leave." He says leading us toward the bus.

"Why would she do that?" I ask clenching my fists.

"I don't know, Shori. But don't worry. Lets just go home. No talking." Master yells to the whole band. They nod and we pile into the bus. This was the worst performance ever.

Aya's POV

As soon as I see the bus pull into the driveway, I stand by the window waiting for Shori to come out. I want to hear all about his performance.

But while I wait, I think I'll go on Twitter. Just for the fun, I go to hashtags and search 'Shori Sato' to see cute pictures of him. Most of the pictures were taken in 2012 but some were recent also, like when they went to Dubai. All of a sudden, I see a picture of two people kissing.

"Why would a couple kissing be on a Shori Sato hashtag?" I think and click on it, afraid of what the picture is about. It takes forever to load. I quickly stuff my phone in my pocket when I hear the doorknob jiggle. I'll look at it later.

"Surprise!" I yell. Thankfully, Shori is the person who walked in first. "Hey, beautiful!" he says and gives me a hug. Marius, Kento, Fuma, So, and Master walk in after him.

"You aren't going to kiss, right?" Kento asks, smiling. "EWW!" Marius yells.

"We are." Shori tells him and he leans in and kisses me. No tongue. Just a soft peck.

"Get a room, Sugar." So smirks at us. Shori pulls away and glares at him. "What did you just call me?" He asks. "Wittle Sugar Bear!" So replies and looks at me.

"Don't call me that! It's just.... gay." Shori puts his arm around me. "And So? I like girls." I laugh and Mizuki is reunited with Marius. The two high five and start taking. So juts his bottom lip out and pretends to be sad. But I can tell that he's only joking. The band people go to their rooms, and Master walks toward his office.

"Ojisama, matte!" Shori calls. Master turns and crinkles his eyebrows together. "Nani?" He asks. "Take down that picture." He says.

"What picture?" I ask him. Shori puts his index finger over my lips. "Okay," Master says and walks out.

"Um, this fan took a picture of my and edited it to look like I was.... smoking." Shori says. I gasp.

"That's horrible! Here, let me see it. Maybe I can hack into the fan's account. He shakes his head. "Its fine. Lets just go to my room."