Chap. 51 - Unfair

Start from the beginning

"I know why you guys are here."- I deadpanned. "Gave us their contact numbers or we will spill our secret."- Rody said.

Good thing I wrote their numbers is the piece of paper. I hesitately gave it to them, they snatch it and leaves. I faced back the boys again and they are done. My phone beeps and I recieved a video. I glanced at the boys, same thing that they recieve a video on their phones.

I click the video.

"Hello, my name is Kim Han Young. Im 17 years old. I live in Busan, currently Im going off now as an ice skater. I wanted to spend my normal life for now. And Im not coming back after I graduated in senior high. For now, Im going to enter in Black Pearl Academy, hopefully Im going to finish my last year in there, and hopefully no one will find me there."

I felt horrified and scared. This is the video that I filmed this summer. I felt like crying, this is a disaster. I immediately rushed down to the quadraggle and became more horrified when I saw Rody and Francis talking to the 12 guys.

"Guys listen, Micheal was that girl!"-Francis

"Believe us guys, she was hiding here in Black Pearl Academy, and she was disguising as a man!"- Rody

"Wait a minute, Micheal was a guy dudes."- Tao

"He just looked like ice princess. But his a guy."- Kai

"Why would Ice Princess will disguise as a man when she was a girl?"- Baekhyun

"Why would Ice Princess hides here? Is there any problem on her career for the sudden AWOLL?"- Chanyeol

"Of course! She was scared to be in public because she was a coward! After she had a leg fracture, she transfered in Seoul!"- Francis

"Duh, as if we would believe you."- Luhan

"Besides, if what you guys said is true, why dont you pour out some valid evidences?"- Lay

"Hhmm....look! Its Micheal!"- Rody

He said as he and his fellow buddy Francis held me tight and now the guys went near to me. Suho, the twins and Lay only knows my real identity. The 4 of them went near to Francis and Rody.

"We will give you 3 seconds to run or we will tell Mr. Kim that you 2 went out in a night club."- Sehun blackmailed then the 2 looked scared.

"We saw you guys also threatening innocent people in our school."- Lay inserted with a smirk.

"Besides, if you guys will tell false statement from us, in just one click of this green button you guys will recieve a heavy punishment."- Suho also blackmailed.

"Dont mess up with the kings of the academy. 3............2............1......"- Luhan counted then the 2 let me go.

"We will let you escape this time Michaela. But guys, the day will come the truth will reveal. And as for Chanyeol, see if you will be surprised for our upcoming present that is coming within these days."- Rody said then they left.

"Yah, those 2 are always hooking up for trouble."- Chen said.

"Look at him closely, he does look like Ice Princess but he was just a guy version."- Baekhyun said.

"True, why would believe to those 2 if they were just making fun to our friend. Tsk tsk."- Xiumin said.

"Dont worry Micheal. We are here to watch over you."- Kris ruffled my hair.

"You guys dont need to worry for me. Im fine. Yeah, those 2 are just the pain in the head."- I said. But deep inside of me, I wanted to cry because the remaining 8 still believing the fact that Im a guy here. I really wanted to tell them the truth but if I will tell them, then it means that I already agreed to Jin's condition.

*flashback at the Princess of the Night Event*

"If you will tell everyone if even the 12 guys about your true identity, then you agree to our deal to be back on that Ice Rink."- Jin smirked as we are in the backstage.

"Jin, I told you already yes. If I didnt tell them about the real me. Then it means I didnt agree to you."- I said.

"Thats the thing. So, deal?"- Jin placed a hand shake. And I just accept it, in which I dont have any plans in telling them.

"Dont worry, I know you. My eyes are everywhere Mika. I can see you if you tell them or not. Im watching you."- Jin warned and then Chanyeol came.

*end of flashbacks*

"Come on you guys. The class may start anytime soon."- I said.

"Duh, today is the club meeting. Dont be forgetful like Lay hyung."- Kai laughed.

"Yah, Im not that forgetful. Am I?"- Lay asked innocently.

"Yes you are!"- the guys replied and I laughed.

"Come on guys, better change your clothes now, school's about to start."- I said.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

By the afternoon, I was with Suho and Lay doing our seatwork. And we are here doing it in the rooftop, since it was a quiet place.

"This morning, why would those 2 even told us about you?"- Lay asked.

"The 4 of us are ok about your secret. But the question is the remaing 8?"- Suho asked.

I closed my notebook and sighed. "I dont know why they are doing this to me. And I dont know what I did wrong to them for doing this to me."- I said. I know some parts that are Ashley's plans. But to these guys, I bet they want something more in this.

*~*~*~*~*~*

I need to cut it. Sorry!
We are now close to the end!😭

But dont worry I wont let you guys to be left hanging in the ending.

-12Wolves_WeAreEXO