Daddy~

LEMON WARNING!! DISCLAMER: I SUCK AT LEMONS SO DON'T JUDGE PLLLLZ.

(Your POV)
After a month we got my casts removed. We go home and The crew was there. They had some random foods that were all my favorite. There was Reese cups, pizza, Chinese (ramen), and a shit ton of Mtn Dew. After a couple hours Nogla went to his computer and vanoss and everyone went home. They were playing games. I fell asleep in my underwear, a bra, and a unbuttoned flannel shirt. I was on the couch sound asleep.

Lemon now. You may skip of you would like.

I could hear Nogla screaming at his computer. "UGH. DAMN LEFT 4 DEAD!!!! UGGGGGGGGGH!!!!" He exclaimed angrily.
"Go on Nogla. Before you break something" I heard H2O say.
"Ugh ok" Nogla says in defeat. "Bye guys" he says leaving the game. "Bye" they say as he hangs up on Skype and turns his computer off. I hear him walking to our room. We had moved a love seat/couch in there which was what I was asleep on. Nogla opens the door and instantly looks at me. I'm in a little ball, like a kitten, asleep, in nothing but underwear, a bra, and a unbuttoned flannel shirt. He walks over to me and wakes me up. "Kitten wake up" he says poking me slightly... I wake up "yes nogla?" I ask yawning and stretching. I sit up on the side of the couch. He stares at me. "Is something wrong nogla?" I ask messing with my hair. "N-no nothing kitty" I stretch a little and it pushes my boobs out, the flannel slides off my chest. Nogla stands in awe. "Nogla? Are you okay?" I ask standing up and walking to him. "...mynamesnotnogla.." he mumbles...i don't under stand. "Do what?" I ask. "My name is not nogla..." he says louder.. "then what is it?" I ask. "Tonight. My name is Daddy....." he picks me up, raps my legs around him, and smashes his lips into mine. He kisses me and lays me on the bed. I kiss back. "Daddy....what are you gonna do?" I ask him as he locks the door. "Oh nothing kitty....just....play" he says walking towards me, taking his shirt off. I lick my lips as he stands over me.... he slowly kisses me then moves the my jaw line. He kisses down to my neck and quickly finds my sweet spot. I moan slightly as he leaves a little love Mark on my neck. He slowly kisses back up to my lips. He lifts me up and unhooks my bra, still kissing me. I kiss back and push him off of me. I crawl on top of him and start to kiss down his stomach. He smiles and put his hand on the back of my head, petting me. I get down to his shorts and unbutton them. I put my hands behind my back and pull them down with my teeth. Nogla quickly hardens and I see him grow slowly in his underwear. I pick his pants up and throw them to the side. I pull his underwear down and to my surprise he was long. Like 10 inches of nothing but pure hardness. I smile at the sight of him. (Him is his dick) Nogla looks down at me with lust in his eyes. I smirk a little. He whimpers as I slowly lick up his member. "Oh shit y/n" he whispers in a deep sexy Irish accent. (That's cheesy af. Don't ask.) I look up at him and smile. "You want me to?" I ask him holding his dick. (This is going to be very blunt.) He shakes his head yes leaning back to lay on the bed. I slowly lick him again and eventually put the end of him in my mouth. Nogla let's out a small groan as I start to suck. Nogla puts his hand on the back of my head, he pushes my head down all the way making me deepthroat him. I don't gag as I have no gag reflex. He let's out a loud groan and releses in my mouth down my throat. He doesn't warn me but I swallow it all anyway. I quickly crawl up on the bed and Nogla crawls on top of me. He pulls my underwear off   and throws them to the side. I scoot back all the way on the bed. "Are you ready?" He asks pushing my legs apart. "Y-yes....daddy" he crawls up and puts the end of his member at my entrance "You sure?"-"yes.." he pushes him inside me and I quickly grab the sheets. Pain shoots up through me as he moves in and out. Soon the pain turns into pleasure and I find myself moaning and begging for more. "F-faster daddy" he speeds up quite a bit, making me moan louder. He continues to speed up and speed up until he can't go no faster. He moves one of my legs on in his shoulder making it easier for him to enter me. I moan and soon he starts to groan a little. "Y/n.. I'm...im..gonna cum.." he groans. "Ok.." I say moaning. He quickly releases inside me, letting out loud groans. He pulls out of me and lays down next to me, panting.

LEMON OVER. YOU CAN LOOK NOW CHILDREN.

We lay in the bed cuddling the rest of the night.

The next morning I couldn't walk. I lost my virginity so I'm not used to the after math of fucking.  Nogla left me in bed and brought me food all day. We just layed there and watched Netflix.

The next day I could walk and I went to the store and bought some stuff.  Nogla edited videos all day and I watched Netflix. 

~2 weeks later~

"Nogla..." I say as eat dry cereal.  "Yes?" Asks. "Go get a pregnancy test from the store please." I say handing him a five. "Yea. I'll be back" he grabs the keys and walks out the door. 20 minutes later he comes back with the test. "Here." He hands it to me and I run to the bathroom.

I come back 15 minutes later. "Nogla~" I say swoonly... "yess?" He asks. "Look..." I hand him the test. He takes a brief look at it then drops it to the floor. He picks me up and spins me around. "YAY IMA BE A FATHER!!!" He yells happily. I smile and kiss him. "Yup. Now. We announce that I'm pregnant at pax. Ok?" I say as he sits me down. "Ok" he says in reply.

Omg.. I thought. I'm going to be a mother. That night, all I could think about was all our fans faces when we tell them.

Annnnd done. Did you like? I know the lemon was cheesy af but did me do a good? Well ima go work on another unpublished surprise. Bai!