"Just remember, Niall, I will always love you."  And with that, I hung up.  I turned and curled up on my bed, feeling cold and empty inside.  I closed my eyes, letting the tears fall onto my bed, hugging my knees to my chest.  It felt as if my heart had just broken into a million pieces and would never be whole again.

~*Don'tLetMeGo*~

"Momma, hungry."  Noah, my 18 month old said, looking at me with his crystal blue eyes.

I laughed, "You're always hungry,"  I said, smiling.  Then my smile dropped, "Just like your daddy."  I sighed, and picked up Noah.  I still loved Niall, even though we hadn't spoken in nearly two years.  Not that he hadn't tried to contact me.  He'd tried.  He'd called my phone, until I'd changed the number.  He'd showed up at my house, while on tour, when I was seven months pregnant.  I'd hid in the back bedroom and had my mom tell him that I no longer lived there.  My parents had been rather upset when I told them, but eventually had gotten over it.

"Noah, do you want to go get breakfast?"  I asked Noah.  I looked at him, he was busy trying to wiggle my iPhone out of my pocket.  I chuckled.  "No,"  I said, laughing, "That's momma's phone."

Noah frowned at me, and then turned away from me as much as he could, pouting.  I laughed, and grabbed my keys and bag, walking out the door of the apartment I had rented myself after I'd had Noah.

A few minutes later, we were at the supermarket that was a few blocks from our apartment.  It was only 8 in the morning, so there were only two other cars in the parking lot, maybe we would get in and out rather quickly.

I unbuckled Noah from his car seat and set him on my hip, grabbing only my wallet and phone out of my purse.  We walked in and I looked at Noah.  "Basket?" 

"No!" 

I laughed, "Okay, we're not getting much."  I walked, not really paying attention to where I was going as I looked at Noah.  Maybe it was just because I was his mom, but he was beautiful.  Suddenly I ran into something and was nearly knocked off balance.

"Harry!"  Someone yelled, "You idiot."

"Sorry, love."  I looked up and found myself looking into the eyes of Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson.  Dammit, I hoped that they were the only ones here.

"Oh, no, I'm terribly sorry."  I said, quickly backing away from them, only to run into something.  I turned around quickly.  It was Liam Payne. 

"You know,"  Harry said from behind me, "He has beautiful blue eyes."  When I turned around I saw that he was pointing at Noah. 

"Yeah," agreed Louis, "Almost the exact color of Niall's.  In fact, haha, he looks quite like Niall."

Okay, it was so time to get out of here.

"Niall, Zayn!  Come here!"  Louis called. 

I began walking away.

"Wait!"  Harry called.

Then I caught sight of Niall.  He gasped.  "Alexandria?"

"You know her?"  Zayn asked, looking back and forth between the two of us.

Niall nodded slowly, his eyes not leaving mine. 

"Wait,"  Harry said hesitantly, "Is this THE Alexandria, the one you have pictures of everywhere?"

Niall nodded again, now looking at Noah.  "He- I- You-"  Niall broke off looking confused.

I looked at him.  "Yes, he is."  I said, answering his unspoken question.  At this, his eyes went wide. 

I turned toward the doors of the supermarket.  "Well, I'd better be going."  I said, acting as if nothing had happened.

Liam stepped in front of me.  "What's going on, and what did you do to Niall?"  He asked me.

I blinked several times before replying. "Well, umm.  It's quite a long story."

Harry and Louis exchanged a knowing look.  "Guys."  Harry began, "Let's leave them alone for a moment."

Then Liam, Zayn, Harry, and Louis walked back in the direction that they had all come.  Niall was left, looking at Noah and I strangely. 

I waited several minutes before saying something.  "I'm so sorry, Niall.  You have to understand.  I couldn't just ruin your career.  I-I couldn't do it."

Niall just looked at me, then he finally spoke. "Can I-Can I hold him?"

"Why, of course."  I said, handing Noah to him carefully. 

"Momma?" 

"It's okay, Noah.  He-He's your dad."

Noah reached up and touched Niall's cheek, "Daddy?"  he asked, confused. 

Niall nodded, his eyes glistening with tears. 

I stepped back, looking at Niall hold Noah close to him like it was the most natural thing in the world.

Harry's P.O.V.

What was going on? I'd heard Niall talk about this Alexandria girl before, but I was confused.  Why did seeing her and the boy who I assumed was her son, render Niall speechless?  The boys and I were huddled just around the end of an aisle, within earshot, but not close enough to be seen.

"Can I-Can I hold him?"  I heard Niall ask.

Alexandria handed Noah to Niall and Noah began to squirm.  "Momma?"  he asked, a hit of fear in his voice.

"It's okay, Noah.  He-He's your dad."

What?!

Author's Note:  So, what do you guys think?  Vote/Comment if you like it.  Sorry if I didn't do a very good job capturing their personalities, I'll work on it more later.  :)

--Hailee x