"Yes, we do." I smiled lightly at him.

"Can I have one?" He gave the puppy dog eyes.

"Of course." I cooed.

"Me, too!" Another little boy said and before I knew the whole diner wanted soup. I sighed but nodded anyway and went to the kitchen. I put two huge pots on the stove, I started putting the ingredients in them. Catherine has finally came out from her office to see what's going on and I wish I had took a picture of her face. She looked so shocked, her eyes went wide and her mouth was in 'O' shape.

She started helping in the kitchen, she put the bowls in front of me while I put soup in them. She put the bowls on a tray and went outside to serve the children. I could hear the kids yelling "Me! Me!" and I chuckled as I imagined the panicked expression on Catherine's face.

"What's happening outside?" I heard someone behind me and I yelped loudly, I spilled soup on my apron and hissed in pain at it hotness.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you." I recognised the voice as Mathew and sighed.

"It's okay." I closed my eyes for a second to calm myself down and turned around to look at him. He was wearing his usual black suit and his hair was styled back.

"What are you doing here?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I wanted to check up on you after last night..." He trailed off and rubbed his neck.I blushed and again sighed.

"I'm fine." I really was, but I was confusing myself with my own thoughts. I didn't know whether I wanted to kiss Mathew because I wanted to or because the heat of the moment kind of thing. I didn't know if he liked me or not and I'm pretty sure he doesn't. Also, even if he did, I didn't want to get into a relationship. I don't need the distractions, I need to focus on my mom and her health.

"Do you need help?" He asked, I took a minute to answer.

"Yes, please." I smiled lightly and he nodded.

"What do you need me to do?" He asked as he took his jacket off and put it on the counter, he pulled his sleeves up and suddenly he was ten times hotter.

"I need you to get this bowls to the kids outside." I pointed to the tray that is filled with bowls of soup. He nodded and took the tray off the table and walked outside.

As I kept filling the bowls with soup, I started thinking about Mathew. His brown eyes are filled with emotions and secrets that I want to discover, I want to know the man behind the fancy suit. I want to know what he likes to do aside from work, I want to know his deepest secrets, what's his favorite movie or book or song, his favorite color. I want to know how he was in high school. The only thing I know about him is his favorite meal, that he likes reading and that he absolutely hate his step mom and step sister. On the other side, he knows a lot about me, about my mom, what I like and other stuff. It feels like he only want to know about me and in a way it's nice to know that he maybe cares but in another a way I feel like he don't want to say anything to me because he knows he'll exchange me for someone better. Which might sound stupid but that's how I feel.

After a few other rounds, all the kids were full and warm. Everyone was happy with the soup and I felt proud of myself that I manged to make soup for all those kids. They were about one hundred or so. Mathew has helped a lot and so did Catherine. The kids seem to like Mathew a lot, I can't blame them.

The driver finally came around, the bus was fixed and they were ready to go. I helped them out and waved goodbye to the kids as the driver started the engine. Mathew was standing to my right waving as well.Catherine was back in her office after the teacher promised her that she will send the money of the soup tomorrow. Finally, the driver backed out of his parking spot and drove away with the kids.

"That was fun." Mathew chuckled softly and I smiled.

"It was." I glanced up at him to find that he was already staring at me so I blushed and turned around, I cleared my throat and entered the diner. I jumped on the counter table and sat on it, Mathew stood in front of me with hands crossed over his chest.

"Leia is inviting us over for thanksgiving dinner. would you like to come?" He asked and I furrowed my eyebrows. I could go but I would have to leave my mother alone on thanksgiving day, I don't want her to celebrate it alone. If I want to go, I will have to talk it over with my mother.

"I'd love to but I'm not sure I can come, I'll give you a definite answer on Thursday." I answered him and he nodded. He rested his hand on my knee, tingles spread through my whole leg up 'till my belly bottom. The tingles has woken up the butterflies in the depth of my stomach and I gulped as I stared at his hand. I looked up to meet his eyes to see him already staring at my face which made me blush again. Oh god! I'm acting like a teenager.

"Mathew.." I said a little bit breathless when his hand moved a little bit higher up my leg.

"We will talk about it later." He said, his voice was husky and dangerously low. It send shivers up my spine. He moved his hand away from my leg. He took a step backward then turned around and walked out of the door. I wanted to follow him, I wanted him to hold me and kiss me but I didn't move, I sat still on the counter table, fazed and a little bit breathless of what just happened. If a simple touch did that to me, what will happen if he actually kissed me?