➵Friday

It's been two weeks since he had learned Shinwon's name and in this short time he had learned even more thing about him. He was 20 years old, had two sisters, didn't really like chocolate or girls. The last fact had been reviled to him the latest Thursday.

Shinwon hadn't arrived as early as he usually did and actually apologized. He ran into the store ad took a sit on his usual spot.

"I'm so," he stopped a few second to breathe, "so, sorry. I felt asleep and missed my 4 alarms."

Hyunggu chuckled and dropped a hand on top of the other's. In the last week they had started initiating small touches: Shinwon would grab his hand while drinking coffee and Hyunggu would rest his on the other's shoulder after picking up the empty cup or plate.

"Shinwon, you don't have to apologize"

"But I feel like I arrived late to a date"

Hyunggu rolled his eyes but smiled on his direction, turning around a few seconds later to go grab his drink. His boss was on the kitchen and grinned at the sight of a red hair through the crack of the door. He seemed to have figured out something his employee pretended he hadn't completely, yet.

When he went back outside, Shinwon was talking to a girl. She was really pretty. Her hair was black and neither short or long. Her eyes were of a strange green that kept Hyunggu watching for longer that he expected to. He had seen her before; she was part of the 'Shinwon fandom'.

He delivered the coffee with an actual smile on his lips and moved to the right, looking with his eyes for someone that needed to pay. He didn't want to overhear the older's conversation, that would have been rude. But when his eyes stopped on his for a second, he nodded, letting him know he wanted him to get closer. When had they started to communicate without words? He wasn't sure. Anyways, he moved closer, maybe Shinwon needed to be saved.

"Can I?" her voice was smooth and soft, but Hyunggu caught a bit of desperation.

Shinwon smiled in her direction and, at the same time, looked like if he had just seen her for the first time. "You could, but it would be pretty useless," she frowned, clearly as lost as Hyunggu, who had just understood she wanted his number. "I'm gay."

Well, none of they were lost now. She looked like if the world had just fallen apart in front of her nose and Hyunggu felt way too happy, obviously and probably happier than he should.

Calm down heart, you have a place to occupy.

She composed herself and Hyunggu hoped she wasn't like his dad and started screaming. She wasn't. She nodded to the red haired and walked out of the shop, not saying another world. The barista got closer.

"Well, at least she didn't scream."

Shinwon laughed. Hyunggu loved his laugh.