Chapter 16: "Class we have a new student joining us today"

Can you believe how much of a God Lee Jong Suk is. An actual full course meal 😍 Dang Papi, I love being well fed 🤒❤️ LOL MOVING ON-

(Y/n)'s POV:

"Can you believe it" Tiffany's eyes glinted with fascination. It was a free period and she had just finished telling me some crazy story about something that happened to her. Her life was always interesting.

"Let me get this straight, some random lady tried to fight you for a ketchup packet at Mcdonalds?" Lee Jong Suk sat on top of his desk.

"It's crazy right!" Tiffany exclaimed. I chuckled a bit at the two.

"You're weird" He shook his head before turning to face me.

"Hey I have a question for you" He stretched out his leg so that it hit my elbow. I smacked it away.

"What"

"I'm failing my math class and I really need help on the latest packet he gave us so it can boost my grade. You're the smartest person here in Math so I was wondering if you were able to help me?" He asked me. For once he was being extremely serious.

"Yeah sure, when should I help you?" I agreed since I wanted him to pass.

"Well since it's a free period, maybe right now" He took out his packet and placed it on top of his desk.

"This is really important so thank you (y/n). My parents will kill me if I don't bring up my grade" He got off his desk and went to go sit down in his seat properly. Before I could start helping him, a teacher, Mr. Song, walked into the classroom. We all turned to face him, wondering why he came in.

"Class we have a new student joining us today so I want you all to be kind. I know this is a free period but still" He gestured towards the door, I nearly fell off my seat at the sight at who it was.

"I'll be going now, continue what you were doing" Mr. Song left the class. I immediately got up and ran to him.

"Chanyeol!" I tackled him into a hug. He laughed while stumbling backwards a bit by the sudden impact.

"(Y/n) is that your boyfriend?" Tiffany's eyes widened. I nodded my head before moving away.

"What are you doing here?!" I grinned.

"Well I already told the guys and I've been meaning to transfer here so I can see you everyday" He ruffled my hair and gave me a small kiss on the cheek. The whole class burst out in "awww's" at the sight of us two.

"Oh please" I mumbled as I began to feel embarrassed.

"Hey (y/n) are-" Lee Jong Suk began to say while pointing to his homework until Chanyeol interrupted.

"Do you mind showing me around the school?" He took a hold of my hands. I gave him a sweet smile in return.

"Let's go" I began to lead him out.

"But my math grade.." Lee Jong Suk mumbled. I glanced over my shoulder at him.

"Can it wait until after school?" I questioned. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Sure, go on and show him around" He smiled a bit. I nodded my head and pulled Chanyeol out the classroom.

I made him take out his schedule and showed him to the classes he was going to attend. We had a total of four classes together which was pretty good.

"This is the cafeteria" I directed him to it. He peeked inside before I began to lead him down another series of hallways.

"Remember this" I heard Chanyeol say from behind me.

"Wha-" I stopped abruptly as he pushed me up against a locker, his hands on either side of my head. I was about to ask him what he was doing until he cleared his throat.

"You say you're different but at the end of the day, you'll end up falling for us just like the rest of those girls" Chanyeol grinned. I pursed my lips as I knew exactly what he was trying to bring up.

"Man you're really annoying" I rolled my eyes and stifled back a laugh. He raised an eyebrow.

"What did you just say to me?" He pretended to be mad.

"Chanyeol do you really want me to continue? Because the next part I remember is that I spat in your face so" I teased.

"Really? I thought it ended with something like this" He leaned in closer to me and cupped my cheek gently before pressing his soft lips against mine.

He moved his head to the side to deepen the kiss as our lips moved in unison. I put my hand behind his neck and pulled him closer to me. He drew back a tiny bit and turned his head to the other side before continuing the kiss.

"Don't you two have somewhere to be?" A teacher stood before us. Flustered, we pulled away. We both gave a bow as the teacher walked away.

"I'm pretty sure it didn't end like that and still ended in me spitting in your face" I chuckled as he licked his lips.

We continued to tour around the school until the bell finally rang signaling the end of school. I stopped by my locker and put my books in.

"So do you just drive yourself to this school now?" I asked curiously. Chanyeol nodded his head just as I shut my locker. He held my hand as we began to walk outside of the school. The weather was cloudy and I even felt a few raindrops hit my head.

"Let's go get something to eat first and then I'll walk you home. My treat" Chanyeol kissed the top of my head as he swung our hands back and forth.

"Alright but next time I'll pay" I argued. We began to talk about random things until I heard footsteps walking towards us. I turned and saw Lee Jong Suk.

"Hey, so am I coming to your house for the tutoring or do you want to come to mine?" He asked innocently. I turned to look at Chanyeol before glancing at Lee Jong Suk again.

"I actually just made plans with Chanyeol. I know your grade is really important but maybe you could ask someone else?" I shrugged my shoulders. He looked down at his feet with his worksheet tucked underneath his arm. It started raining harder now.

"Alright" He said before looking up at me again.

"Is that ok with you though?" I asked once more to make sure. He happily looked at me.

"Of course it is, now go on" He chuckled weakly before flashing me his infamous smile. I smiled back in return, happy to see he wasn't mad.

"I'll see you tomorrow" I waved as Chanyeol took off his jacket and held it over my head.

"Let's go now" He began to guide me to a diner that was nearby.

----

Just a little note, I love you all ❤️ I don't know if I say that often but seriously, thank you all for your kind words and support 💕💕