The Baker family

Authors note: This is my first time publishing a story, i hope you like it.
sorry for any grammar mistakes, English is not my first language.
Disclaimer: I don't own Sweeney Todd.

(In this fanfic i changed Johanna's name to Violet because i think thats one of the names that Nellie would name her child).
........

Its was an early Monday morning, when Eleanor better know as Nellie Barker was woking by the sun peeking through the curtains. She yawned and was about to turn when she felled two strong arms tighting around her, Nellie could only smile at this as she knew that her husband wasn't ready to wake up yet. "Ben" she called sweetly while shaking him lightly "it is time to wake up sleepy head".
"Just five more minutes darling" came the replay of her husband, but Nellie knew him better and said with a chuckle "yea and after that comes ten, twenty and before you know the hole day has gone by Ben". At this Ben opened one eye while sighing deeply "i s'spose you're right", making them both chuckle but not for long as they heard a small cry from the crib by their bed. "it looks as if someone wants too join in" Nellie said with a small smile while picking up the infant who smiled back at her mother.
"Goodmoring darling" Nellie said sweetly at her daughter making Ben smile as he watches his two girls from the bed. "here let me take her" Ben says as Nellie handed their daughter to him, "go and get changed darling i watch her and after that you can feed her while i get changed aswell" Nellie nodded while going to the bath room and putting her dress on and trying to tame her wild auburn curls.

Ben smiled fondly at his little girl as she was playing with his hand "hhmm darling what do you think, do you want to go to the market with your mother (as Nellie went to the market every Monday) or do you want to stay here and watch daddy shave men" as he said the last part his daughter made a sound that sounded like she wasn't very fond of the idea of staying here making Ben chuckle "okay little missy i guess you go with your mother then" after a moment Ben heard the bathroom door click and Nellie walking out towards them. "

All done dearie, here let me take her" while picking up Violet and going to the kitchen to feed her. while feeding Violet and huming softly to herself, Ben got up and got changed aswell. They ate breakfast together, after they were done and Nellie changed Violet for the day, She was ready to go to the market to pick up some things.

"alright dear best be off then see ya later" "bye darling be carefull" Ben said towards his wife while kissing her cheek and kissing his daughter on the head.

........
While walking around at the market with Violet in her stroller, Eleanor didn't seem to notice two man watching her from afar in the shadows.

"Beadle" the Judge spoke "yes my lord" "Who is that woman over there the one with auburn hair", "Aye sir that wouldl be Nellie Barker sir married to Mr Barker the barber on Fleet Street". "Married you say?", "yes milord and they have a child too". At hearing this the judge smirk fell of his face, because he knew that the woman would never leave her husband and child not even for him. thinking for a little while, while watching the beautifull woman, the jugde came up with an idea. "Beadle" "sir?"
"i have the perfect idea how i can make her mine" "and what milord may that be?"

While telling his plan to the Beadle, Nellie was looking at the follwers trying to choose which one to pick. "hmm what do ya think darling Gilly flowers or Daisies?" making the babygirl giggle at her and waving her small hands. Upon hearing someone clearing his troat, Nellie was quick to turn around only being faced by the judge.

"Excuse me ma'am for disturbing you but i couldn't help but hearing you talking to your little girl about which flower to pick, now if i may i would go for both" making Nellie smile politely "Oh Jugde Turpin what a honour to see you here today, as for the flowers ya see sir i don't have much money left for both" making the jugde smile at her before saying