Chapter 2

I wake up in a hurry. I hate school, but I have to go. God damn it! I get up and take a shower, get dressed, and have breakfast. Once I'm done I quickly grab my bag and books and rush through the door. As I rush inside the bus, I take out a photo of me and Livy. God, she looks beautiful. Her platinum blond hair tied into a perfectly manicured bun. Her autumn eyes turning hazelnut in the sun. She truly is a beautiful woman. And I'm proud to show my love for her. But does she love me? I lean back into my seat until the bus finally stops in front of the building. I get off to see Livy standing by the front gate. I catch her gaze and she rushes over. I can see worry all over her face. " what's wrong?" I ask worried. " I-I" she can barely put together a coherent sentence. Now I'm getting angry. We tell each other everything! Why is she being so secretive about this?! I grab her shoulders and I shake her really hard. " what's wrong Livy?!" " I'm getting married! Okay?!" I can't.. my heart stops beating. My face is covered in disbelief. A bunch of onlookers freeze as well. " Damn I'm too loud," she mumbles. " what about us?" I try to stroke her face, but she slaps my hand around. I'm hurt. " I didn't want everyone else to know!" She hissed. I took a few steps back. Tears were starting to fall down my face and I couldn't care less for what Livy wanted to say next. I ran off, past the confused stares and whispers. I made it all the way home and I crashed into my bed, spending the rest of the day crying.