Chapter Five: The Hexing

Start from the beginning

Emory was walking down the corridor towards the Great Hall. "Ophelia, where are you going?"

"Slytherin common room. I'll speak to you later; I've got an important issue to deal with." Ophelia said smiling at her boyfriend.

Emory just nodded his head and shot the two boys behind her a look of confusion.

"I'll tell you later," Avery said to Emory.

Emory continued to walk in the Great Hall, completely baffled by what just happened. He sat down next to Nicole and Elowen and helped himself to some food.

Orion and Avery continued to call Ophelia all the way of the small walk from the Great Hall to the dungeons. By the time Ophelia reached the steps Peeves and the Bloody Baron were still in the place that she had left them earlier.

"Oh look, Ophelia-Welia has returned!" Peeves exclaimed.

"Shut up, Peeves." Ophelia spat, disgust ridden in her voice over Malfoy's actions against Orion.

Ophelia proceeded to walk past the two ghosts leaving them bewildered about what Peeves could have said to anger Ophelia.

"It's not your fault, Peeves. Ophelia is in a bad mood." Avery reassured Peeves.

Ophelia walked towards the dead end of the corridor and pulled out her wand.

"Pure-blood," Ophelia said.

The wall in front of her began opened and Ophelia grew impatient as the wall took its time to form the doorway.

When the door finally opened, Ophelia walked through the small, narrow corridor leading towards the top of the stairs of the Slytherin living area. She lifted her wand and her eyes landed on Malfoy, where he remained sat from earlier on. Eileen was with the small group of boys and her eyes landed on Ophelia, she knew something was wrong and that something was about to happen. Ophelia walked down the steps whilst Avery and Orion remained at the top to stay away from Ophelia's spells. Ophelia aimed her wand at Malfoy and she heard Tom whisper. "This is going to be good."

"Here she is, the star of the show!" Malfoy jokingly exclaimed drawing everyone's attention to the situation, "what do we owe the pleasure, Ms Lockwood?"

"Confringo!" Ophelia yelled, her wand shooting flames towards the end of Malfoy's robes. Malfoy stood up and pulled off his robe stamping on it to stop the flames from growing.

"Are you mad?" Malfoy yelled at her, his jokey tone had completely disappeared and his usually pale face now filled with colour.

Tom and the rest of the little group laughed as Ophelia did not take her deathly glare off of Malfoy.

"Furnunculus," Malfoy yelled aiming his wand.

Before any boils could even appear on Ophelia's skin she already blocked the spell. "Finite Incantatum." The spell blocked Malfoy's curse, which caused him to grow angrier. "Levicorpus." With a matter of seconds of Ophelia casting her next spell, Malfoy was dangling from his feet in the air.

"Just because I'm hanging upside down does not mean I cannot curse you." Malfoy spat, it was clear that all the blood was rushing to his head, as his usually pale skin had now turned bright red from all of the blood rushing to his head.

"Expelliarmus!" Ophelia fired. It was the oldest spell in the book, but it still worked best when defending an opponent. Malfoy's wand flew towards Ophelia and she caught it in her left hand, placing it in her inner robe pocket.

By now the remaining members of Slytherin had all gathered in the common room living area. With Orion and Harlen eyeing each other both trying not to laugh