1. Bullet (Barry Allen)

Barry Allen x Reader

It had all happened so fast I couldn't even register it.

One second, I was walking home from work. The next, I had a gun to my head. A street thug pulled me into a dark alleyway, and told me to hand over my belongings.

"Give me everything you got, pretty lady," he demanded as he pushed the gun further into my skull. In fear, I immediately started to hand him my bag and wallet, but kept my phone. I needed that.

He didn't seem to notice I hadn't given it to him, and kept going through my things. While he was distracted, I touched the speed dial on a familiar face.

Barry Allen.

Somewhat of a childhood acquaintance, but now he was one of my best friends. We met in middle school when he was good friends with Iris, then in college when we met in a forensic science class, where we became closer, then again when we both moved to Central City. We had both decided to be forensic scientists. But shortly after He had been in a coma for 9 months, and I visited him every so often.

Right now, I just prayed he would pick up. The rings of the phone were nearly silent, my robber didn't seem to hear it, but after three long tones, I could make out the sound of his cheery voice.

"Hey (y/n)! What's up?" Barry chirped. "...(y/n)?"

I hoped he would stay on long enough to think I was in danger and not just butt dialing him. And my hopes were answered... kinda.

As soon as the robber heard Barry's voice coming from my phone, he snapped his head up and turned toward me. "You bitch... you kept your phone so you could call your boyfriend, didn't you? Well now you're gonna pay!"

He pulled the gun out again, and I started to lunge at him.

All of a sudden, everything seemed to be in slow motion. I was lunging at him, he nearly had his hand on the trigger, and a streak of red blurred past me.

Everything was back to normal. I was on the ground, the robber was on the ground, and there was a man that donned the familiar "Flash" logo that was all over the news.

"What the hell just happened." I asked myself. As soon as I asked the question, the robber was chained with handcuffs to a pole. I looked up at the man in red, and he looked to me. I started to recognize his face, but as soon as our eyes met, his face started to blur into an unrecognizable one.

"Are you okay?" The Flash asked, his voice disguised. He held out his hand for me to grab.

And as soon as I did, our hands seemed to have an electric connection. He jumped back and I fell back to the ground. He recovered quickly, reaching out again. I was pulled up, and I could swear that his hands felt familiar.

"How did you... how did you know I was even in trouble?" I asked incredulously.

He scratched the back of his neck. "I-uhh, I have a friend?" He said, sounding unsure of himself.

I moved blindly and boldly. My hands went to his face, holding it. The vibrations he put off were tingling to the touch. He stopped for a moment, then it was like he was never there. The lightning he gave off made my eyes blur, and the wind gusted my hair. I stood, bewildered.

He had green eyes. Familiar green eyes. But I just couldn't put the eyes to a name.

TIMESKIP

I had reached into every part of my mind for the answer to my green eyed savior. So far, I hadn't found one. I let out a very audible groan as I banged my head on the table.